In University together

"If you want it, work for it"

...........................................................................
...........................................................................

JP:- How do you get to know that we are in Korea?
Eunwoo:- Well, Skz told me.
Yn:- Oo Okay
Eunwoo:- Ok babies enjoy your time with you family. As I have some work I will get going, Ok?
DOD:- Okay Bye Bye!
Eunwoo:- Ok bye babies!

Mom:- Yn, Jipyong who was he?
Yn:- He is our friend more like a brother. (Cold)
After dinner everyone get to their respective houses/mansion and slept.

Next Morning
JP POV
I woke up randomly at 5:30 today. Then I wore some exercise costume as I want to jog for sometime. I thought to wake yn up as after coming to Korea we haven't went to gym for exercises so I straight went to her room.
JP:-*knock knock*
Yn:- *no response*
So JP directly opened the door to just to find Yn sleeping like a cute baby. But a mischievous smirk appeared on his face.
JP:- YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yn:- *Falls off the bed* Who the fuck is shouting like a MF early in the morning!!!???
JP:- You brat you're calling me MF?
Yn:- Oh so you were shouting? Just wait now!
JP:- My lovely, Beautiful, Cutie and Pretty sissy, won't you forgive your soul twin? (Started flattering her so she won't beat the shit out of him for messing with her beauty sleep)
Yn:- Ok as I have a big Heart, I forgave you for the last time.
JP:- Thank God.
Yn:- You should thank me.
JP:- Thanks dear sissy.
Yn:- Well why did you came here?
JP:- Oh yes. Let's go for jog as we haven't been going to gym since we came to Korea.
Yn:- Yeah, you are right. Let's go but first let me get ready.
JP:- Okay, I'll be waiting in living room come fast.
Yn:- Hmm
After that we went to jog and now we are getting ready to go to our new university/College, Which I ofc owned by us.

Yn

JP

After having breakfast they went and take their bikes for university/college

Yn's Bike

JP's Bike

At University/College A/n POV As they entered everyone was shocked to see them, and As soon as they take off their helmets, they were encountered many screams, compliments, and some glares full so jealousy

A/n POV
As they entered everyone was shocked to see them, and As soon as they take off their helmets, they were encountered many screams, compliments, and some glares full so jealousy.

Boy 5:- Hey beautiful be mine
Boy 8:- No be mine I'll treat you like a queen.
Boy 3:- Shut up both of you, I'm richer than you both, So she'll be mine.
Girl 9:- Leave that bitch, just look at the guy he is so fucking handsome.
Girl 14:- Bitch stop eyeing my man.
All boys x JP:- These girls says BTS are their men but now see drooling over this Bastard.
All girls x Yn:- Stup up!!!!
DOD:- *Just ignore everyone and went towards their classes as they are in same classes*
Everyone starts minding their own businesses after DOD left. But again the screams are heard as Bangpink came out of their limo. As a usual routine they also ignored the screams.

In principle's office
DOD:- *Entered*
Principle:- *Bowed* Oh Miss Han and Mr. Han please come and seat.
JP:- No need, just give us, our schedules. (Cold)
Principle:- Sure. *Give them, their schedules and bowed as a goodbye*
DOD:- Hmm. We may take our leave.
Principle:- Sure.

In front of Bangpink locker
Jin:- Do we have any class together today?
Jk:- Yes we all have dance class.
Namjoon:- Good so let's meet in the dance class.
Everyone x Namjoon:- Okay

DOD POV
We sat in the very last seats as we are backbenchers but still toppers
JP:- Do we have any activity class today?
Yn:- Yeah, we have dance class.
JP:- Good.
And the students started coming in the class. It was Math class, and the professor entered.
Prof:- Good morning class.
Students:- Good morning sir.
Prof:- I can see two new faces here.
Yn:- Ofc you can see as it's our first time seeing your ugly face. (Whispered enough so only JP can here, and we can see that he is trying to hold back his laugh)
Prof:- You two please come forward and--
He was cutter off by suddenly slamming of the door, everyone looked towards the door to see Jk, Lisa, Jimin, Taehyungand Rose standing their.
Prof:- Excuse me, how dare you to be late in my class? And where were you?
Tae:-Shut up ok, cause that's none of your business.
Prof:- O-ok you may t-take you seats.
Prof:- Excuse me, how dare you to be late in my class? And where were you?
Tae:-Shut up ok, cause that's none of your business.
Prof:- O-ok you may t-take you seats.
Prof:- So where were we?..... Yes both of you please come forward and introduce yourselves.

DOD POV
When Professor was saying something to us that's when the door slammed open and Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Lisa and Rose means some of our soon-to-be step-siblings came and started going to their seats but professor said.
Prof:- Excuse me, how dare you to be late in my class? And where were you?
Tae:-Shut up ok, cause that's none of your business.
Prof:- O-ok you may t-take you seats.
And he again towards us but why he didn't said anything to them and why did he shuttered, but we shrugged our thoughts as prof continued.
Prof:- So where were we?..... Yes both of you please come forward and introduce yourselves.
DOD:- We came forward and started introducing ourselves in very cold tone of voice.
JP:- Han Ji-pyong, twin of Yn, 20. (Super Cold with no expressions)
Yn:- Han Y/n, twin of Ji-pyong, 20. (Cold as a ice berg)
DOD:- And together we are known as DOD.
Prof:- What does DOD Stands for?
Yn:- Duo of Devils (Smirked)
Prof:- O-Okay take your seats.
After some time
Yn POV
He was teaching math and ofc I'm good at it so I kept my head on the desk, but I was listening everything.

Lisa POV
I can see that my dear soon to be step sister is sleeping as we were siting in the same row which is the last one. so I told this thing to the teacher.
Prof:- Yn Yn Miss Yn, Y/N
Yn:- What? (Uninterested tone)
Prof:- How dare you to sleep in my class?
Yn:- Any problem?
Prof:- Come here and solve this problem. ( He gave her the most hardest sum in the Textbook which no teacher was able to solve).
(But Yn solved that in a minute and threw the marker away with sarcastic style leaving each and every human present their shocked x JP)
Prof:- G-Good now go to your seat.
Yn:- Sure Sir (Cold) *While going her seat she gave a sarcastic smirk to Lisa and sat on her seat, just to get and proud pat from her soultwin*
(Don't worry about Roya she already went to her class which is in another building)

(BYE)