Who are you?

"Don't let people know too much about you"

..........................................................................................................................................................

In Han Enterprises
Meeting room
Everyone was sitting after greeting each other. And ofc DOD were wearing masks as they cannot reveal themselves yet. Bangpink weren't wearing masks cause the whole world them already.

Yn:- Hmm, let's start the meeting. (Cold)
Jin:- Sure. (Cold)

After the meeting.
Jin:- *Shaking hands with Yn* It was nice to have a meeting with you, the youngest CEOs.
Jisoo:- *Shaking hands with JP* Yeah, and hope we will be good business partner.
Yn:- Hmm it was good meeting you also, and don't worry we will be good partners.

ASA Bangpink left from there, DOD immediately left the room and went towards their cabins and came back with some files and left the company.

They reach before Bangpink cause Bangpink were coming in limo and DOD came with their Bikes. They came, change their outfits into comfortable ones and sat on the couch as if they weren't rushing a few moments ago. That's when Bangpink came in the living room.

Jungkook:- It was really great meeting them but they were Cold even after we smiled at them.
Lisa:- Yeah, I also thought the same but I shrugged it off.
Jimin:- Isn't it obvious guys. Like they are the most richest and No.1 CEOs in the world so they can have arrogance.
Jungkook:- Still it wasn't pleasing.
Yoongi:- Leave it guys. First go and get changed and then come downstairs to have dinner.
Bangpink:- Ne Oppa/Hyung/Yoongi.

Bangpink went to their respective rooms. Not knowing the Soultwins were sitting their listening to their conversation and chuckling.

Bangpink POV
After 10-20 minutes, We came downstairs and saw DOD waiting for us to start eating the food except Roya who know she may be fvcking a random guy or sluting around.

Bye
(Sorry for late update and short part but I'll try to update more regularly)