A Fight of Step-Siblings?

"Be careful even while talking to anyone"

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Next day
A/n POV
Morning (Sunday)
DOD were sitting in the living room talking about random things that's when Skz came there with Itzy.

Skz & Itzy:- HEY DOD!!!

DOD:- WHO THE HECK IS SHOUTING EARLY IN THE MORNING!!??

Yeji:- It's only us, Guys chill.

Yn:- Hyungs/Eonnies

JP:- Hyungs/nonnas

(Skz & Itzy sat on the couches)
Lia:- Are you guys doing any work?

Yn:- Not really. So let's hang out. How's the idea?

Hyunjin:- Yeah, let's hang out it's been a while the last we hang out was I think in Canada approximately like 1-2 years ago.

JP:- Then what are we waiting for let's go.
Jin:- You are not going anywhere. *Cold* (Jin said coming out of nowhere with Bangpink and Roya)

JP:-We didn't asked for your permission though. *Cold*

Suga:- Ji-Pyong Mind your tongue. You don't know who we are, and you neither have permission to go out nor talk to Jin hyung like that. *Cold & stern*

Lia:- And you don't know who We Are, Get it?

Jungkook:- You—
Jin:- Kook *stern*

Yn:- And can u ask why are you not letting us hangout with our Brothers and Sisters?

Nmjoon:- What? Brothers and sisters?

Seungmin:- Yes, we are there brothers and sisters, and they are still Han siblings even if your dad had adopted them, Ok? So don't even try to rule over them! YOU don't know who WE are!

Jimin:- Why? tell us who the fuck are you?

Bangchan:- Guys why are fighting for no reason with anyone just leave them.

Taehyung:- Why? What happened? Did you perhaps get scared of us knowing that we are Mafias? *chucked sarcastically*

Yn:- *scroff* Leave our ways!!

Jimin:- What are you going to do, huh?

JP:- Jimin-shi shut up before we shut you up!

Jimin:- A piece of shit like you can't have that much capacity to shut me down. *sarcastically*

(Okay, Now It's over for you jimin)
That's when Yn lose her control over her temper and punched Jimin in the face so hard.
This much hard that he almost fell on the ground because of the impact but luckily J-hope caught him at the right time.

Jisoo:- YN!!!

Yn:- What? *bored*

Jisoo:- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHO DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELVES, HUH?

Yn:- *getting angry*

Bangchan:- *noticed Yn getting anger* Guys Look after Yn, she is getting angry and we know her anger, right?. *He said to Rest if the Skz members, Itzy & JP*

Namjoon:- What's happening to her?

Bangchan:- Look Bangpink, We're telling you, Yn's anger is really bad, it may cause harm that's why in anger, she punched Jimin because she can't handle if anyone says anything against her people and She can't tolerate that type of things. And she also has sociopathic tendencies. * Cold & Serious*

Bangpink:- *Shocked*

Jungkook:- You are trying to scare us, don't you? *trying to act cool*

Bangchan:- Nah Dude, I'm serious that's the reason why she didn't think twice before punching him. *Cold & Serious*

Jungkook:- S-She has S-sociopathic tendencies?

Bangchan:- What else I'm telling from a while? *rising eyebrows*

Bye