First meet

"First impression is last impression"

.......................................................................................................................................................

Bangpink POV
After we reached the restaurant we saw an amazing black Car entering the restaurant as this restaurant is the best among all in Korea.
Then a girl and a boy get out of that car and started walking like the own this restaurant.
As soon as they enter everyone bowed to them and the manager of the restaurant came to them. After their talk they both walked towards our table.

DOD (Duo of Devils) POV
As we entered everyone bowed to us cause why not, after all we own this restaurant. Then the manager walked to us.
Manager:- Hello, Mr. and Miss Han. (Respectfully)
DOD:- Hello. (Cold)
Manager:- What brings you both here?
Yn:- Nothing, just a family dinner.
Manager:- So, May I arrange a VVIP room for that?
JP:- No need.
Manager:- Oh Ok
After that the manager left. We started walking towards our New STEP- family as we saw mom and Roya sitting on a table with bunch of people. Then we sat on two seats which were vacant.

Yn POV
Mom:- Who are you both?
Yn:- Aren't you Mrs. Han? (Cold)
Mom:- Yeah I am (she said proudly)
JP:- Don't be too proud of it. We are Yn and Ji-pyong. (Cold)
Mom:- Oh you both.(shocked)
Roya:- Oppa you grew up so well. (Acting Cute)
JP:- I'm not your oppa.( cold)
(When My Oppa said that I wanna laugh so bad but I maintained my cold face and she pouted, eww.)
Yn:- Don't pout you look like a pig. ( I saw everyone x Mom and Roya holding their laughs)
???:- Hey Kids!
Yn:- Who are you?
Mom:- Yeah I called you both here to tell you that-
JP:- That you are dating someone and gonna get married with him, right? (She was taken aback by oppa)
Mom:- Y-yeah But how do you know?
Yn:- We have our own ways, you know?
Dad:- So I'm Kim Dongwoo. Kids introduce yourselves.
Bangpink:- ne (Bangpink Introduce themselves in cold tone of voice. After their introduction.)
Mom:- You guys also introduce yourselves.
JP:- Han Ji-Pyong...20 (Cold)
Yn:- Han Y/N ...20 (Cold)
Yn & JP :- Call us DOD.
Lisa:- What does DOD stands for?
DOD:- DUO OF DEVILS (Smirk)
Mom:- O-okay.
Rose:- DOD Why everyone was bowing to you when you entered the restaurant?
DOD:- That's because one of our friends own this restaurant.
Rose:- Ok

Author POV
???:- Hi Babies!
As soon as DOD heard this voice they turned around, ran to that person and hugged him/her tightly.
Mom:-Who are you?
???:- I'm Cha Eunwoo which is none of your business. (Rude and Cold)
Mrs.Han was taken aback.

Age:-24Personality:- Cold, Scary and Rude for outsiders and for his loved ones his is a sweet and caring person including YN and JP

Age:-24
Personality:- Cold, Scary and Rude for outsiders and for his loved ones his is a sweet and caring person including YN and JP.
Job:- Businessman and Mafia in DOD's group.
Mafia name:- Latenight

...........................................................................
...........................................................................

Yn:- Hi hyung! Whacha doing here? (Smile)
Jin:- Hyung? Why do you call him 'hyung'?
(Yn ignored him and was talking with Eunwoo)

(Sorry for a really short part)

(BYE)