Chapter 5

AN: So, I'm going to change Rosalie doing gymnastics to her doing equestrian/horseback riding instead.

Rosalie woke up one morning to see that she had two texts. One was from Emily, asking for them to meet up. The other was from A.

"Enjoy your night with Aria? I bet you wish you were more than friends." -A

As she got dressed, Rosalie texted Emily to find out where they were meeting up. Emily had said that they were meeting up at the shed in the woods and that she would pick her up. Rosalie thought it was weird they were going into the woods, but whatever.

When Emily arrived, Rosalie said bye to her brother and hopped into Emily's car.

"Morning, Rose." Emily greeted.

"Hey Em." Rosalie returned the greeting. They met up with the others.

"Tell me again why we are walking through the woods to the shed?" Hanna asked.

"Emily's Mom thought it would be a good idea." Spencer replied.

"My mom only said it would be a good idea to get closure." Emily said. "I was the one that picked the shed. We used to come here all the time in eighth grade."

"You couldn't have picked a different place?" Rosalie said, shivering. She didn't like the woods.

"It's not like you're alone out here." Aria said.

"Still."  Rosalie said. "The woods creep me out."

"I have to agree with Rosalie in the sense that we shouldn't be doing this out here." Spencer said. "I think this is the wrong place to do this shrine."

"It's a place to remember Alison." Emily said. "What's wrong with that?"

"Doing it out here makes it seem like we have something to hide." Rosalie said.

"Hanna, why are you so quiet?" Aria asked.

"I'm trying to keep the bugs out of my mouth." Hanna said.

"You're allowed to have an opinion." Emily said.

"I say we wait to remember her until we know for sure that she's really gone." Hanna answered.

"You think she's still alive?" Spencer asked.

"They found a body." Aria said. "And went to her funeral."

"And then we got a text from her." Hanna countered back. "I mean, how does this "A" person know only things that Ali knew about us."

"Stop, please." Rosalie said. "It's freaking me out."

"You asked for my opinion." Hanna said.

Just then, they heard a twig snap.

"What was that?" Emily asked.

"It was probably just an animal." Spencer said. They heard another snap.

"Nope. I'm officially done." Rosalie said. "I'm getting out of here."

"Right behind you." Aria said.

"Could I get a ride back home?" Rosalie asked Aria.

"Sure." Aria said.

"Hey, thanks for staying the other night." Rosalie said.

"No problem." Aria said. "Are you alright? You were kind of restless."

"I'm sorry." Rosalie said. "I haven't been sleeping well since they discovered that body."

"It's understandable." Aria said. "It's not easy to process."

"I have a horse back riding competition today." Rosalie said. "Do you and Mike want to come see it?"

"Sounds fun." Aria said. "I'll drop you off, pick Mike up, and meet up you guys there." Rosalie nodded.

A little bit later, Rosalie was getting ready for her show jumping competition. She was getting her horse, Biscuit, ready. She had named her horse Biscuit because that was his favorite thing to eat. She brushed him and gave him water.

"Ready, boy?" Rosalie asked. The horse neighed back. Rosalie mounted her horse and headed out of the stables.

Once the current person finished, the announcer called her name. The starting pistol went off and Rosalie gently kicked Biscuit to go. The horse galloped and jumped over the obstacles.

"Give it up for Rosalie DiLaurentis and her horse, Biscuit." The announcer said.

When the event finished, they announced the top three winners. Once again, Rosalie had gotten first. She was one of the best show jumpers in Rosewood and the area.

After changing, she met up with her brother. Aria and Mike were with them.

"Hey guys." Rosalie greeted them. "Thanks for coming."

"That was amazing." Mike said, hugging her. "As usual."

Rosalie smiled and giggled.

"Congratulations." Jason and Aria said.

"Thanks." Rosalie replied.

At school the next day, everyone was talking about Noel Kahn's upcoming party. Rosalie was sitting in class with Mike.

"So, are you going to Noel's party?" He asked her. Rosalie shook her head.

"Why not?" Mike asked.

"You know I don't really like those big huge parties." Rosalie responded.

"Aww, come on, Rosie." Mike said. "It'll be fun."

"You come on, Mike." Rosalie said.

"How about we go together and if you're not enjoying it, we can leave."

"Deal." Rosalie answered.

AN: Rosalie's horse, Biscuit.