Chapter 6

AN: WARNING: This chapter will include rape. If this is triggering to you, please skip this chapter.

Rosalie was in her room after taking a shower. She sighed and reluctantly started getting ready for the party.

She was finishing getting ready when she got a text from Mike, he and Aria were outside waiting

"Jason, Aria and Mike are here!" Rosalie called. "I'm leaving!"

"Alright. Have fun." Jason said. "Be careful."

Rosalie headed outside and climbed into Aria's car.

"Hey Rose." Aria greeted.

"Hey." Rosalie said. "Do I look okay? This isn't too casual is it?"

"Not at all." Mike replied. "You look great."

Rosalie had to look away to keep Mike from seeing her blush.

"Thanks." She said.

At the party, she spent some time with Mike, but then she lost him with all the people around.

"Hey Rosalie." She heard. Rosalie looked up to see Noel.

"Hi." Rosalie returned the greeting.

"Care for a drink?" Noel asked.

"No, thank you." Rosalie said.

"Come on." Noel said. "It's a party."

"I said I'm good." Rosalie insisted.

"Enjoying the party?" Noel asked.

"I guess." Rosalie replied. "Just a little loud."

"Then, let's go somewhere quieter." Noel said.

Before Rosalie could answer, Noel grabbed her hand and lead her to a room. He closed the door behind them and sat her in the bed. Before Rosalie could protest, Noel proceeded to kiss her. There was a moment where Rosalie was a bit in shock and didn't stop him. But, the realization set in and she tried to push him away. She was going to let this go any farther and have it happen again.

"What's wrong?" Noel asked as he tried to continue. "I thought we were having a good time."

"You are." Rosalie said.

"Come on." Noel said. "You can't tell you're not enjoying this."

He attempted to get on top of her, but Rosalie used as much force as she could to push him away. She ran out of the room and got as far away from him as she could before he could follow her. Rosalie collapsed in a corner and started crying.

Rosalie may not be very popular, but she was very pretty. Kind of like Alison. This caused all the boys, including older, to attempt to hit on both of them. Alison always relished in it, while Rosalie hated it.

"Rose?" She heard. She thought it was Noel again.

"Please, just leave me alone!" Rosalie exclaimed, cowering.

"Rosalie, calm down." The person said. "It's me, Emily."

Rosalie looked up to see Emily. "Oh. I'm sorry." She said.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked.

"Yeah." Rosalie replied. "I just want to go home, but I don't know where Aria or Mike are."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Emily asked.

"I said I'm fine." Rosalie insisted. "I just want to go home."

"Well, Maya and I can take you home." Emily said. "And I can let Aria know."

Rosalie nodded and followed them to Emily's car. She guessed the girl with Emily was Maya. She and her family had moved into her old house.

Rosalie had just come out of the bathroom after taking a shower, when she saw Ian Thomas coming up the stairs.

"Hello Rosalie." He greeted.

"Hey." Rosalie said as she made her way back towards her room.

"Just got out of the shower?" Ian asked, following her.

"Uh, yeah." Rosalie replied. They reached her room and Ian pushed his way in.

"What is that scent? Strawberries?" Ian asked, closing and locking her door.

Rosalie nodded.

"Well, it's a very lovely scent on you." Ian continued. He lead her over to her bed.

"Won't Jason be wondering where you are?" Rosalie asked.

"He won't miss me for a few minutes." Ian said. He started to undo her shorts.

"Please, don't." Rosalie whimpered.

"Ssh. Relax." Ian said, stroking her hair. "It'll be over before you know it." He proceeded to undo his own pants.

Rosalie continued to whimper from the pain. She didn't know what to do. He was much older than her and a lot stronger. She was scared of resisting because he might hurt her.

"Rose!" Someone was calling her name. "Rosalie!"

Rosalie snapped out of her thoughts to realize Emily was addressing her.

"I'm sorry. What?" She asked.

"We're here." Emily answered.

Rosalie realized that they were at the apartment complex she and Jason lived in.

"Oh, thank you for the ride." She said.

"Are you sure you're alright, Rosalie?" Emily asked. "You were zoning out during the car ride."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rosalie said. "I'll see you in school."

She got out of the car, walked inside, and up to her apartment. Her phone went off.

"Can't keep the older boys off you, can you?" -A.

Rosalie sighed and got ready for bed.

Ian spent that whole summer before Ali went missing doing that to her. She never paid much attention to whether he used a condom or not. If he didn't, she guessed she was lucky she hadn't ended up pregnant.