01 | Flames

Valentina

It's 6pm , I'm on my way to the club.

If you didn't know I work in a club as a waitress , I go there every friday to work.

I get ready and take my keys, jacket and get on my motorcycle and drive there...

Martha, she owns the club ,she the sweetest woman in the town and the closest thing to a mother .

She, who I consider as a mother figure in my life. She cares for me like I'm her daughter even though I'm not.

She lost her daughter who was 14. Two years ago, her daugther died in a car crash. I, at that time just became the the the Donna needed to try and have a life. So, I took up the job.

I reach the club and as I walk in I see Martha near the backdoor waiting.

"Who are you waiting for" I questioned her, " I haven't seen you in a week. Can't i worry about you" She replies as I enter and close the back door.

I wonder why she's kind to me, She has loved me like a mother and was kind to me no matter what.

I do trust her but I've only told her about my job as an assassin.

Last year, was the most toughest and hardest year for me, that was when I was 15. I lost the two most important people in my life, my amore and my unborn child.

At that time, Martha was kind enough to give me her time, kindness, advice. I'm forever in debt to her for saving me.

I walk with her to the locker room. "Honey, can you stay back for a couple of hours ,there are some really important people that are coming" She says to me as I opened the locker and I took my uniform out .

"sure" I walk to the restroom. I hear her walk out.

My uniform was a kind of Sluty but I didn't give a fuck.

I walk out and look at myself in the mirror and I must say 'I am hot as fuck'

I walk out and see Marcel , he's the bartender and we are like brother and sister. He passes me the tray with the drinks "tabel 23" he says with a smirk, I take the drinks and give him a smirk back.

I walk past many filthy men who were getting lap dances from some ladies, the only reason I work here is to find men who are pathetic and kill them..

It's been awhile since my shift has ended , I walk over to the bar and sit. "Been a while since we last talked" Marcel says as he gets me a glass of whiskey.

"yeah been busy" I say as I take the glass and gulp it down. I hiss as the liquid burns my throat. I sit there for a while and I see Martha with a stressed expression, this is the first time I've seen her like this

She drags me to a corner where no one is present " They're here and I need you to serve them" She pauses "And when i say do not, I Mean DO NOT mess with them. I'm telling you this because in this club i truste you the MOST ........ oh and you have a new uniform for you, it's near your locker " i nod and with that she walks away.

I wonder why I need a new uniform ... What if they are really important people ...

I do know that the club that Martha's club is really popular and sometimes Mafia leaders come here to the club for meetings.

I walk to the locker room and see the uniform near my locker . It was a really short black skirt with a red corset , there were some tights .

I take them and change. As I'm walking out I check the time it's 11:00 pm, kinda late . I wonder who it is .