03 | It all makes sense

Hey guys , how we doing ?

Well how's your day going .....

__________________________________________________

Valentina

I've been sitting in this shitty interrogation room, they drew my blood to see if there are any relatives who are alive.

Well, I do know I don't have family because my mother made sure to drive one particular sentence into my head when I was young :

'you don't have family, You bratty, useless, slut, worthless,weak daughter'

She would say this over and over again when she was beating or watching her own daughter get beaten.

She was never a mother to me just a phycotic person, a person addicted to alcohol, a person who beat her own child, a person who would sell her daughter, a person who never loved her own daughter.

I'm glad she's dead.

The cops are fucking dumb. They actually believed me that I was at my boyfriend's house and that we broke up so I was going through some shit or whatever and that particular night the house got on fire.

Like I said these cops are dumb ...

It's already 11 am, they are slow as a fucking snail.

One of the cops here came in and gave a sandwich to me ,I haven't touched that thing at all. I'm not even hungry . It's still infront of me just waiting for someone to eat it.

I hear the creak of the door slowly opening, revaling a woman .

She had dirty blond hair and these ugly glasses. I wonder how she gets laid.

I internally laugh.

"Hi honey, I'm April, your social worker.." the woman said.

"Hi, i guess" now I need to keep the act up. I'm sick of pretending at this point.

Maybe it's because you are sick and mental

Hey , how can you say that ?!

I can say whatever I want !

Shut up consy, so annoying

You do know that I'm you, right?

I get broken out of my thoughts with april or whatever, yelling.

At me. How dare she..

" Valentina, VALENTINA! "

"sorry, what were you saying" I speak up.

"are you okay, You zoned out. I tried calling your name but you didn't respond" She says with a sympathetic tone.

"yeah I'm okay, what were you going to say" I question her

" I was going to say that the blood results are finally done and I'm happy to inform you that you have a family, their on their way right now" She says with a happy tone which makes want to throw up, my eyes widen at her statement then she continues " You have 6 brothers and your father"

Wait - did she just

Brothers and a father ?

Am I going crazy

Yes you are

Not the time , shut the fuck up

"WHAT, you must be mistaken I don't have a FAMILY" I yell in her face.