thirty

⌁⚣⌁

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⌁⚣⌁

times like this was when taehyung really questioned whether everything had a purpose or not.

and by times, well.. they're not necessarily times that anyone would really be proud of.

"the hell?" some random guy snapped when taehyung carelessly pushed past him as he walked throughout the partying crowd.

taehyung had one look on his face and one motive in his head. and when his eyes landed on his dancing girlfriend, who didn't have a care in the world, he stood frozen in front of her. she grabbed his hand, trying to bring him in closer to dance against him but he instantly snatched it away, making her smile drop.

"and what the hell is wrong with you?" jiwoo blurted out over the blaring music, hand falling at her hip.

"you have my car keys, don't you?" taehyung ignored her question.

jiwoo's brows arched high. "yes, why? are you gonna like leave or something?"

"where are they?" taehyung kept ignoring her questions.

"are you serious? what the hell do you need them for?" jiwoo argued back, stern look on her flawless face.

"why the fuck does it matter? give me my keys," taehyung snapped this time.

"who the actual fuck do you think you're talking to like that? you know what—" jiwoo dug into her small purse and threw the car keys at taehyung, hitting him on the chest. "get the fuck out of here for all i care!" she shouted before whipping around, cursing under her breath as she walked away from him.

and just like that, taehyung was off, no longer caring about any kind of consequences. it didn't take him long to drive out of there and straight to a nearby liquor store, using his fake id in order to purchase a whole pack of beer.

he didn't know where to drive to, he kinda didn't have anywhere to go really and it was all starting to hit him as he was speeding through the empty roads. he didn't really have anyone.

anyone other than jungkook.

taehyung wasted no time in grabbing a beer from the pack, popping it open and chugging it down as he kept a steady hand on the wheel. he knew this wasn't a good idea but he really couldn't take the thoughts anymore, he just needed to forget.. just for a second.

he found himself driving through familiar directions until they led up to a specific gravel path. the deeper in he followed, the more the view of glistening water under the moon peaked through the trees from afar.