twenty

⌁⚣⌁

⌁⚣⌁

"son."

the little boy slowly trotted to his father, panting. he had just came back from his best friend's house after a long day of playing and it was safe to say that he was exhausted.

"hi dad!" he excitedly said.

"jungkook-ah.. ‪my‬ son, how was your day?" his father asked with a cheerful grin on his face upon seeing his son so excited.

"v-hyung got new toys today so i went over to play with him and i had so much fun!" jungkook replied as he began to climb all over his fathers back.

he laughed at his son's clinginess. "who's v?"

"kim taehyung! dad, he lives right down the street," jungkook replied in a sarcastic tone as if it was obvious.

"oh him," his father said blankly.

jungkook couldn't help but frown. "why do you say it like that?"

"because i don't really like you going over his house, jungkookie." his father shrugged.

jungkook nibbled on his bottom lip in a nervous matter. "but i can still go right?"

"i guess."

jungkook didn't like his father's tone. he was clearly a little upset.

"anyways do you wanna see what i got at the store today, dad?" jungkook went back into his excited mood.

"yeah sure, let's see shall we?" his father chuckled.

jungkook ran to his room, his little feet thudding against the cold hardwood floor. he grabbed the plastic bag from his bed and then ran back to the living room.

"look dad!"

"jungkook, don't you think it's time for your bedtime?" his mother suddenly cut in, her tone a little off.

"yeah mommy, after i show-

"no no, c'mon let's go," his mother quickly cut him off and got up to hurry her son.

"let him show me, it's okay," his father said.

his mother froze and then looked down at the floor nervously as she let go of her son. jungkook scurried to the floor and opened the bag and took out his new items. "look!" he squealed as soon as he pulled out his new toy.