eleven

⌁⚣⌁*if anyone didn't notice lol

⌁⚣⌁
*if anyone didn't notice lol.. every gif i put has something to do with the current chapter*

"god hates me."

"the supposed man who created the world doesn't hate you. have some faith as a believer of this supposed man."

"shut up you atheist. i'm not even religious," taehyung scoffed.

namjoon drunk coffee from his big ass cup. "did i lie though? god believers-"

"shut up namjoon before those mormon student body council kids start coming after you," jimin quickly cut him off.

ah yes. today was another day of school. it was monday afternoon at lunch in the cafeteria. everyone had calmed down from the reckless party mood from friday and just chilled for another week of school. seniors however were more impatient, not only for their final school tournament but.. prom season was about to begin.

around this time, the school was mentioning things like getting tickets, nominees for prom king and queen, the yearbook and stupid shit like that. to jungkook, it was really nothing.

however to rina..

"if we get nominated for king and queen, we have to go matching at prom so that our pictures will come out cute," rina explained to jungkook, who didn't pay any attention as he just poked the food in his tray with a fork.

"not to brag but i'm definitely getting nominated as king so kooks.. you're gonna have some pretty competition, literally," jimin said.

"there's literally so many gay couples at this school. why aren't they having a prom king and king? it's ridiculous cause i'd love to win with joon." jin frowned.

jungkook of course tensed at the mention of 'gay' and taehyung noticed, chuckling quietly to himself.

"you don't have to be a couple to win though and no one's ever done that so.." rina said and jin literally gave a 'y'all hear something?' look.

"i'm voting for jimin," hoseok proudly said as he wrapped an arm around his giggly boyfriend.

"okay but you guys are forgetting the other big competition here," namjoon said, hinting at taehyung with his big cup.

"ah shit you're right. i'm not even gonna lie.. this guy could easily take the win," jimin admitted.

"what are you talking about?" taehyung scoffed. "i doubt i'll get nominated, no one likes me." he shook his head.