nine

⌁⚣⌁

⌁⚣⌁

"alright everybody," the captain announced. "friday's the big game and we have to have our shit together by tomorrow. not friday morning, not ten minutes before the game starts.. tomorrow.. do i make myself clear?" he looked at the teammates.

jungkook who sat on the bench looked at all of the guys, some were looking at the grass and others were just spaced out.

"i said do i make myself clear?!" taehyung growled in his signature deep voice.

"yes!" everyone shouted, full attention now on him.

taehyung looked at namjoon and hoseok who were standing by each other, staring at jin and jimin who were walking along the track by the field. taehyung rolled his eyes and kicked a ball at the lovestruck boys.

"now is not the time to drool, lover-boys," he scoffed dryly.

he then looked over to yoongi, "did you find the playbook?"

yoongi smirked. he then walked over to his sports duffel bag that was on the bench and pulled out a large notebook. he tossed it to taehyung, who just stared in awe and instantly started flipping through the pages.

"turns out my dad's just as mischievous as us. he has a copy of all of the other team's playbooks as well.. except he's a fool for leaving it out in the open knowing damn well his son plays for another team," yoongi spoke with his infamous evil smirk never leaving his lips.

"holy shit. how the hell did your dad even get these?" namjoon asked as they all huddled around taehyung and the book.

"considering how greedy he's become.. probably bribed some people," yoongi scoffed.

jungkook watched in guilt as his teammates all scanning through the book, pointing and talking about what they'll do to win friday's game. hoseok noticed and jogged towards the younger to sit next to him.

"if we win the championship.. will it even be special? ya know.. since all we did was technically cheat?" jungkook pouted.

"yeah but it'll look good for colleges and shit.." hoseok shrugged.

"i guess but don't you think we should win by at least trying? wouldn't you feel more proud? wouldn't you like to be happy and accept yourself because you did what you were actually meant to do?" jungkook rambled on with his twinkling eyes.

hoseok's brow arched up so high as he gave the younger a questioning glare. "are you talking about playing or something else 'cause this doesn't seem like soccer talk.." he said.