Four

Jungkook ༉‧

"Punish me harder master " I laughed out to hear the pareot which is dearable to Yumi. One of the witch girls.
"I think it is not proper words for A parrot, Yumi " I blusted with smile.
"Yeah I know " She pouted "should I change it into a bucket for not obeying me " She took out her wand and murmured something and put it in front of that parrot. In just blink of eyes it changes into a glass.
"Wow" I am shocked to see these little tricks.
I have been staying here for 4 to 5 days and living here is the best thing I ever had in my life.
Here in MoonNova Have many creatures like Witches, Slytherin (who have family of Snakes) and fairies also wolfs, vampires and many more creatures. I have not came across with The king but I know I don't have to wait too long for this because tomorrow I am going to The large castle because the King himself wanted to meet me.

I am staying with Tori, an elf who is so down to earth . He is most interested about my s*x life. And he is kinda h**ny person.
I have no problem. Elf gets a type heat cycle when they want s*x from their partner. Submissive Elfman or Elfwoman can be sensually weak but when it comes about war they helps the most.

I cane out from Yumi's cottage and walked to Lilly's cottage. I entered into it and Lilly was sitting on bed while speaking to a magical own which is writing down on a long page.
"What are you doing Lilly?" I asked out of inquisitive mind of mine.
"Rules for you before meeting Our King " Lilly stated with strict tone in her voice.
I looked at her with bewildered eyes. Is she insane?
" Lilly you already have told so many rules for meeting your king " I sat down beside her on a stool.
"1. Bow down to King while you meet him.
2. Don't need to look straight at King's eyes.
3.If King insults you it is for better enhancement.
4. You are new if you do mistake you need to ask for his mercy.... "

"Okay okay understand you remembered everything " Lilly stopped my blabbering.
I know she is tensed for me but I am not . I wanna face him. I am not scared of him.
I can hopefully be ready to encounter the dragon king Kim Taehyung.

·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The next morning I wake up with a sore head and I don't know what is the reason. Maybe I did overthink too much.
I took shower and slipped on my outfit of today to meet The dragon king which came from the castle for me.
I ran my fingers over the textile of the dress and felt the softness and cozyness.

"Wow " I hears a squeak behind me and I turned around to see Lilly looking at me with amaze

"You know I think you are an angel, why so beautiful? " She chirpped with happiness.
"Oh stop Lilly " I smiled at her. She walked to me and hold my hand.

"You really look so beautiful Jungkook, I am thankful to God to make destined you here " She said with her deep conservative voice. "Okay let's go the cart is waiting " I nodded and got up. I last time checked my appearance which seemed perfect to me. Maybe I am wrong or right , I really don't care I just hope I got to know what is the reson behind this sudden destiny to be here.

Through the whole journey toward the castle I noticed some that caught my eyes every people here are looking at me with some strange eyes. I averted my eyes from them and looked at the way we have to cross.
Before castle we crossed the lake which is beautiful view I have ever seen in my life.

Soon the cart stopped into the castle in a garden some guards cane and open the door for us. I hold Lilly's hand who guided me toward the King's chamber.
The chamber in dark with lot of painting of different artist and also have some big windows. My eyes roamed around the whole room when in a quick my eyes fell on a particular person backfacing us.

" Please accept our bow for you Lord " Lilly spone up and we both sited and gave him a 90° bow.
I looked up and the king turned around to see. I felt my heart beat got uneasy. I heard the king is 100 years old but the king seems only 28 to 29 years old to me. Black long hair, sharp eyes with beautiful cherry lips and a handsome feature in his face. I don't know how long I was checking but I looked away quickly because I know my limitations to look at someone.

" I accept " The dark voice shuddered in the room causing me to close my eyes. The voice is dreadful to me I think I will faint in any time. My hands are getting sweaty and my head is ringing like bell. I feels hot uet my pulse are getting higher.

" Mr. Jeon " He called for me. I felt something got stuck in my throat and I will loose my voice. Still I tried to speak.
"Ye-yes Lord"
"You might not know but you are my mate which I find out just some time ago when you entered. I want you to stay here and I want you to marry me when the right time come. "
I don't even understand what he meant. What is mate? What does he mean I have to marry him when the right time will come? What the f*ck is going on?
" M-my Lord I don't think I know you well to marry you and I don't u-understand what you are s-saying about m-mte thing "

I tried to stay strong but my stuttering causes a lot of problems.
" You will get enough time to know everything, I will myself make everything clear " And this is enough to make clear that I have to stay in castle with this king.

To be continued.......

So you might noticed I have changed the writing style and writing I 1st person narrative. I don't know why but I find it better to write stories I wanna continue in this way. Please! Write down your opinion in the comment box. If you all have problem then I will try to change the whole concept but if you fine then I will continue in this way. Please comment it down.......