Twelve

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ :::
My blood rushed to my cheeks. Although I never felt this much shy in front of anyone.
"Okay I - I will call you hubby. " I hing my head low.

"Okay my little peach you are turning into a whole tomato now. Don't need to feel this much shy. Hmm. Call me whatever you want I will be pleased with every nickname you will deliver for me. " My shyness are unbearable. I looked at him he hold my hand and pulled me closer.

"I wanna built a new and happy family with You My little peach will you also be with me fot it will you? " Ny tears brimmed in the eye corner and i hugged his hand because he is huge for me. To him I am nothing but seem like a small baby.

His hand touched my back and he made me lay on bed. He pulled me closer to his chest and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"I always asked the creator why he make me wait this long to meet you. I am happy finally I found you ny little peach. I am so happy " I smiled. His pheromone touched the nostril of mone when I felt how calm he smells . So earth Musk scent which is now my favorite.

"Let's sleep now it's already late " I hummed he started to caresse my hair softly. I don't know when I fell asleep listening to his soft heart beats.

-------------  -------------  -------------

In the morning when my eyes opened I saw I am alone in bed. I got up when 5 maids came inside asking me if they can enter.

"Good morning our Queen " One of young maid called me. I smiled and greet her back .
"Good morning, where is hubby? " I asked her if she have any knowledge about his departure.

"Actually Your Majesty have informed that he went to have some meeting with Your Majesty's Soon to be brother in Law the Werewolf pack Leader Min Yoongi. He have informed he will come and meet you as soon as possible " She bowed to me.
"Okay the I will take a hot shower now, can you please set the bathtib with baby soap and rose petal. I love rose petal " I said with as much pleasant voice as possible for me. Because I don't wanna sound rude to my subjects with whom I have to live I wanna take care of them with love and care.
"Of course my queen as you wish " She ran inside bathroom and I followed her. While other maids also came behind me. In those 3 are boys and two are girls. All are cute looking.

(The bathroom interior)

I entered into the bathroom when two boyd help me to open my night attire.
"I - I can do it a-alone " My shyness might be all visible as they chuckled out.
"Don't need to feel shy Ny queen we all are here to help in every work related to you we are not going to mek you feel shame we promise " The boy said and I let them do whatever they want.

The shower is on not so strong like rain which is pouring on my body giving a different type of relaxation.
"I don't know your name at all if you don't mind can i know what are your names? " I aksed and one of girl blushed.
"It's our bad we forget to introduce us. I am Flora, the Fairy  " She said.
" I am Locke I am a cat hybrid "
"I am Rio and I am an omega "
"I am Ash I am witch "
"And I am Hyoto and I am also fairy"