Six

❛Jungkook༉‧⚔️

got pushed over the bed by this draon Mr. Or whatever he is but here I am dying due to fear. I hold my breath for a second and started to wriggled in between his hold. He pushed my shoulder more firmly.

"Ahh " I screamed but he didn't leave me. "What do you want? " I asked him starightly.
"You My little peach. You will be married wife and the queen of MoonNova rule over this town with me and will bear my child in your this little tummy. " He said and put his hand over my stomach.
"I don't want this I want normal life like a normal boy which I was before coming here ". I don't want this not in anyway.

" How could be you will lead a normal life when you yourself is not a normal person. You are the son of the Goddess of Earth. "

"What nonsense I am well aware of who are my parents and they died when I was child, in a car accident " I insisted.
"You know nothing peach. Gaia created you from her tears and you also have blood of the Dragon Bailong(白龍 ) the white dragon whom we consider as the god of purity also the god of Mourn and death. They created you when the monster Abaddon tried to harm the world and specially Gaia. She created a small feature of you and put you in her womb. After you became luke human child she gave birth to like a mother of human world. She is your mother  your real mother. Bailong just gave you some power of him which is the reason you have green eyes My little peach "

Where am I? Why everything is so like fairy tale to me . I don't know what is happening with me but surely something is wrong with this.

"I-I cannot understand what are blabbering I - don't know " This words I don't how it will save me but it are the only words that came out of my mouth.

"You don't have to understand anything My little peach just stay here and you will know everything. It is risky outside of MoonNova because mine enemies now know that you are my Mate my weakness which they of course will try to misuse this chance. So stay here. Live with me. " He completed when he moved away a little. I sat up and looked at him.
"Does my real mother alive? "
"Of course she is because she is a goddess. And I will send someone to inform her that you want to meet her. " He looked at me with smile in his face.
"I feel everything is just like a dream. Is it real or dream? " I asked without looking at him.
"Reality is when you understand that the things that are happening beside you started to become like unbearable and untrustable. We always ask why God give us so much pain but we never understand the reason behind it. Reality is also alike. You want reality, which you are seeing now is the reality which is making you confused it is happening in your head which means it is what you are seeing with perfect stable sense of your mind. So it is 100%reality better and honest"

I gulped down the words like a big lump of saliva. I am feeling like a disoriented person who have klno ways to survive. It seems fantasy but so pure like real  to accept. I have two option either accept or deny everything. My brain saying you shouldn't accept everything like water and heart saying he maybe honest and will be able to meet my real mother. My heart is being greedy. After sending my life alone this greesy heart of mine just wants some happiness.

"Okay I will stay but I need some time to accept everything. " I looked away I really don't have that much power to look at him.
"Of course my little peach. Take your time I am not going to do anything with you but we have marry as soon as possible because after Finding Mate it is against the rule to stay without being married. You don't need to accept me just stay beside me " He said and hold my hands.

I shouldn't agreed but I cannot disagree with him. His words make me feel so warm like I wanna believe him. His eyes the beautiful black eyes which holds so much things. His hands keeps tangling over my hand skin which make me shiver but feel warm at the same time.

"Okay now you rest a little I will shift all the clothes for you here and until wedding you stay here I will stay in other room. " Mr. Dragon said got up.
I felt shy but I am hungry so I hold his hand to call him.
"Mr. Dragon I am hungry. " I said looking down because I am sure I am red due to embarrassment.
"Oh my little peach, okay I am sending Chimmy with foods in the room " He said and left the room. I pulled the blanket over me and laid down. The soft mattress was so cozy that I don't know when I fell asleep.

To be continued........