Eight

〔Jungkook〕

I woke up with a knock on the door of my room.
"Come in " When spoke this words the door opened and Mr. Seokjin came inside.
"Good morning Jungkook. " He smiled as some other women came inside with some trays filled with something and they placed it on the table.

"G-good morn-ning " I said without looking at him

"Oww you look so cute in the morning well this are all your Mumma sent for you last night " My eyes widened in shock and I looked up with bewilderedness.
"My mother. "
"Yes she send this because she is eagerly waiting to meet you. And you will stay there until you get married. Today the marriage date will be fixed. " He chipped out happily.
"But I have never met her what if I disrespect her I don't know how to be fit in this world. " I clutched my hand in the edge of the blanket.
"Kook, you know all prson don't born with manners or any type those fiting qualities in this world. The babies came in this world they sees everything with their subconscious mind and slowly slowly they absorb the all qualities to be fitted in this society. You maybe not here for all time but your mumma loves you so much so she will always take care of you. Don't worry. You don't need to feel so low of yourself. " I smiled and he smiled back.

"Now let's get ready Taehyung will take you there we will also go there but later you need some quality time with your mumma. " Jin smiled.
I got up and took shower in the bathroom. I came out wearing a bathrob after shower and Jin handed me a pair of soft beautiful fabric clothes which is so soft and cozy also fashionable.

"I quickly got ready and stepped out from changing room

" Ow wow beautiful I can understand why Taehyung is whipped fir you " He smiled. I looked at almost with widened eyes.
"He is whipped f-for me? " I asked and he nodded.
"Only whipped he is totally head to toe for you. After he find out you are his mate all time he is keeping his eyes what you like or not. He even went to human world to buy you some casual outguts and your favorite those banana milk. "
"Banana milk " My first love is my Banana milk. I didn't even understand that I spend 8 days without ny milk.
"Ow you want it your Mr. Dragon will give it to you" I quickly about run outside but Mr. Seokjin spoke out.
"Step slowly or you will fell down kook. " I heard him and with slow pace rab out of the room.

-----------------------------------------

I came to downstairs when I saw Mr. Dragon sitting on the couch while talking a cat like face person. I remember last day Mr. Seokjin addressing him as Yoongi, the Alpha and mate of Jimin Hyung.

"Ow here is your Mate Taehyung. Hello our future queen nice to meet you. " He bowed to me I also bowed him back.
"You don't need to call me that thing you are like older brother to me please call me Koo. It's ny nickname. " He looked at me smiled but then he looked at Mr. Dragon. I think for consent.
"As ny little peach wish. " Nr. Dragon said with small grin in his face.
"So our qu... Koo I am taking ny leave now. I hope I will meet you again soon. " He bowed again to me and left.

"Mr dragon. " I asked for him.
"Yes My little peach? " He got up and walked over towards me.
"Can I get one banana milk please I haven't drink it for 8 days? " I tried to make ny voice more pleading to get banana milk.
"Of course my little peach, here you go. " He handed me a bottole of Banana milk which make my heart so happy that ny eyes sparkled.

I without wasting any time make a hike with straw and started to drink my life time favorite drink.
"By the way My little peach you are looking so beautiful that I cannot even take ny eyes away. " He said leaning little down to match my height.

He is taller than me maybe 180 CM. While I am 160 in CM. Well I am not ashamed for my height nut seeing his tallness it kinda make me jealous. What I can do ?is it wrong to fell jealous if y'all person?

"Well My little peach we have to leave now let's go. " I nodded he quickly picked me up in bridal causing me to squeak a little .
"Wh-what are you d-doing? " I tried to climb down but he hold me more tightly.
"My peach, my queen deserve to be carried by his king. I wanna show my gesture that how much I craved to neer you for the past  79 years . "

Soon we came outside of the castle and I saw a beautiful chariot is waiting for us. We both sat inside . Very soon the chariot started to move and slowly slowly started to fly as we are now flying in the sky in that flying chariot.

All arereal right?we are in sky. Is it or real? Of just happening like a dream of the drawn time? If is it dream I don't want to ne woken up. And if it is real then I will drink less of it. I deserve to be happy  . Isn't I ?

To be continued.....

Gaia is an mythical character which I used for just this fan fiction here I am not using anything to harm the history or myth. The use of character just for the sake of entertainment. Hope you will understand and enjoy my creation.