𝟎. ❙𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❛ 𝑮𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑻 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫. ❞

TW!▬▬mentions of domestic abuse

𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑯
𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

❛ what must it be like to grow up that beautiful? ❜

        𝐿𝑂𝐿𝐴 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑃𝑆 𝑆𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺. Almost to the point where where it was concerning. The kindest eyes shed the most tears and the sweetest of souls hurt the most. This mantra has always applied to Lola.

In that small trailer she's lived in her whole life, Lola has heard every single insult and screech her parents have thrown at each other. The only solitude she could ever have was when she sat outside in the lawn chair, gazing up at the stars that were visible through the forest of trees with Queen blasting through the headphones from her Walkman.

Lola held her gray rabbit, Brian, named after the guitarist from Queen, as she looked up at the stars. Tears were running down her face as she heard her mother's pained screams. Lola wished to help her mother, but if she walked into that trailer, she'd be as good as dead. Besides, Lola already had a large cut on her lip and a small bruise near her eye from the last beating.

Lola turned the music up as high as it could go, trying to drown out her despair with Freddie Mercury's angelic voice in Bohemian Rhapsody; a classic, but a good one.

It wasn't until her father stormed out of the trailer and marched over to his car that her attention was actually caught. Lola put her rabbit down on the ground before she rushed into the trailer in an attempt to avoid her father. Although, what she was met with when she walked inside was rather unfortunate.

Lola's hands immediately slapped over her mouth in shock as she looked her dead mother in the eyes. There she laid in a pool of her own blood with a bashed in head from a hand gun that now laid on the floor. Lola's hands shook as she kneeled down by her dead mother, sobbing her heart out. She hovered her hand over her mother's cold heart and felt no essence of life. Normally, Lola could heal those broken by life, but not to this extent.

In the meantime, her father had no second thoughts about his daughter; not even a first one. He was only trying to start up his old beaten car so he could flee his murder scene.

Once his car was running and the headlights came on, he was face to face with Lola, who stood in the car light. Her stare was deadly and her fists were clenched and quaking. Lola's anger, which was rare, was manifesting. Aware of what his daughter was capable of, he hoped to rid himself of the problem by driving forward, but the car burst into flames before it could move a centimetre.

Witches have been around for centuries, all with different motivations. Some wish to be Supreme for the good of the coven, some only want more power and are driven by their greed, and some are driven by anger. Lola has always been driven by anger, but due to her peaceful personality, she'll never get far.

Not unless someone pushes her off the edge.

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘