𝟑. ❙𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞

❛ 𝑮𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑻 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☼•

:𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 "𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆," 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆

 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 "𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆," 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑨𝒀 𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵
𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒚

❛ i've got my mind on you ❜

        𝑀𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑃𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐶𝐸𝐷 Zoe and Lola to go to this frat party with them. Zoe was still new and clearly shaken up from whatever had happened to her that made it clear she was a witch. Lola too was hung up on what she had done to her father and what she had seen of her mother. She wouldn't show that. Lola believes that smiles are contagious, so she always smiles.

Madison had driven them down to the frat house after making Lola change her clothes. She had let, more made, Lola borrow one of her dresses. It was a silky, short red dress which laid low on her chest and showed her legs. Lola was still wearing her white converse that looked like they had been to hell and back, but she never had anything else.

Madison was about to get out of the car, but she heard rustling in the back. It didn't just sound like Lola moving around. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked in the rear view mirror. "What is that?"

"Nothing." Lola tried to appear nonchalant, but once Madison turned around and saw Brian's head poking out of Lola's bag. "Did you bring the fucking rabbit?!"

"I didn't want him to get lonely!" Lola defended herself as she took Brian out of her bag. She held him close to her chest, almost like he was her life-line. Zoe, who was far less judgemental than Madison and more open to being kind since she was new, turned around as well and suggested, "Lola, do you really think a frat party is the best place for your bunny to be?"

"Why? What happens at frat parties?" There are many times where Madison forgets how sheltered Lola is. Madison likes Lola for the reason that she's seemingly easy to manipulate, willing to change for Madison, and slightly gullible. In truth, Lola just wants to make Madison happy, so if wearing her clothes to fit in brings her joy, Lola will do it.