𝟐. ❙𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞

❛ 𝑮𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑻 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☼•

:𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒕𝒉

❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐲. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑲 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵
𝒏𝒐𝒂𝒉 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏

❛ my other half was you ❜

        𝐿𝑂𝐿𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝐴𝑇 Miss Robichaux's Academy for about a month now and her powers hadn't changed much. The girls weren't all that welcome since they're always wary with new girls, but because Lola is so naive, innocent, and sweet, they found it hard to hate her. Lola was very sheltered her entire life, so being in this new world was incredible to her, although, the other girls did have to look out for her a little.

Queenie and Nan liked Lola since she was always helpful. They thought they were tricking her into doing their chores for them, but Lola genuinely enjoyed helping them out. It was a simple act of kindness.

Madison and Lola, however, got along much better. Lola had dealt with people, her father, who are far more rude and horrible than Madison, so whenever she tries to get under Lola's skin, it doesn't affect her whatsoever. Lola too subconsciously made Madison a better person since Madison would get scolded for every little comment she made.

Lola was in a coven filled with strong-willed girls who cared more for themselves than anyone else, while she would cut off a limb if it helped someone. Lola and Brian hadn't found a home since they've never truly felt safe anywhere and still felt nervous here. Cordelia tried to be open and kind, but really, Lola only ever connected with Fiona.

There was a new girl arriving today, so Lola wouldn't be getting the short end of the stick anymore. The other three girls wanted to mess with her, but Lola was just going along with them because they asked.

As this new girl was wandering around the academy, Queenie, Nan, Lola, and Madison were running around in dark cloaks and masks. They made creepy noises and followed her around, attempting to freak her out. It wasn't until she walked through the dining room did she see Queenie and Lola rush by the hallway. Seeing them clearly, the new girl rushed back to the lobby to escape, but Nan and Madison stopped her. Once she turned around, there was Queenie and Lola.