𝟒. ❙𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐳

❛ 𝑮𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑻 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 ❙✻⭒.☼•

:𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹
𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

❛ have i known you twenty seconds or twenty years ❜

        𝐿𝑂𝐿𝐴 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 kitchen one morning cutting up some lettuce for Brian. She already had breakfast and now was helping Brian while Queenie, Zoe, and Nan were all eating at the table. Madison had yet to come downstairs, so the three girls were watching the news, who were talking about the events of last night.

"The Louisiana campus is still in shock over the tragic bus crash last night. Nine members of the fraternity Kappa Lambda Gamma were on board. Seven of the boys died on the scene. Two were rushed to Troost Medical Centre where they remain in critical condition. Officials will not confirm the identities of the deceased-"

The television was cut off when Madison came downstairs and shut it off as she was walking by. Lola felt a pain in her heart hearing about Kyle. She had no idea if he was alive or dead. Nan was upset that the news was off. "Hey! I was watching that!"

"Why? It's yesterday's news. They got any Greek yogurt?" Madison wondered as she walked into the kitchen and glared at the rabbit. Lola lowered her voice so the other girls wouldn't hear as she pointed out, "Mads, you should tell somebody what happened. You killed a lot of people, some that didn't deserve it. That guy I talked to-- Kyle, he was trying to stop it."

Madison ignored her friend, not wanting this to be the topic of discussion, but that was when Fiona had walked into the kitchen, practically announcing her presence. "What are we talking about? The college boys? Taken in the prime of their lives, such a tragedy. Almost makes you want to cry, doesn't it? But then, the world's not gonna miss a bunch of assholes in Ed Hardy t-shirts. How are you, darling?"

Fiona had addressed Lola specifically since she was the only girl she knew well. Fiona saved her from wandering through the woods. She had taken it upon herself to try and make Lola her protegé. She put her hand gently on Lola's shoulder as a greeting and Lola smiled at her before Fiona's attention moved to Madison. "You know, I've got to hand it to you. A bus flip? That's not easy. But you were a sloppy little witch bitch."