part 21

Other day
Here tae was sitting on balcony just watching evening view when jk come while giggling... He come and sit on his lap and take out a lipstick... Jk; hubby Eun noona give me this lipstick bcz I said colour is looking so pretty... (Tae hold his bun's waist tightly and caress it while jk applied lipstick in tae's lips ) tae: do you want them tell me I will bring every colour even every brand what say ... (Jk look at tae and smile later keep the lipstick aside ) jk; what will I do with those I am a boy after all ... I don't need this but hubby you are looking so pretty with lipstick (he took tae's phone and show him his glimpse by camera making tae chuckle a little ) tae: so pretty but let me apply some you will look more pretty then me ... (He took the lipstick and start applying on jk who make pout and tae forget about his work and just pull his bun more later you know what happened I am innocent)Next day here Tae and Bg came to their London branch and start discussing about some important things ... Tae: did you get all information... Bg; yes but sir he somehow got to know about us (tae look at bg with a frown ) actually sir he have a spy at Korea and I get to know from our spy that his spy already get yo know about our arrival... He doesn't know about Mafia stuff but know about our businessman kim Taehyung want to destroy him and his work ... (Tae fist his hand and gritted his teeth while looking at the front glass ... ) Tae: enough of this cat and rat chase now let's just start this game openly... I shouldn't brought Jungkookie and your wife here ... (Bg sigh and closed his eyes ) bg: his man is everywhere so actually we did great to bring them here if we didn't them then it can be come to their life ... (Tae was breathing heavily whatever happened he can't let his bub life in danger... His soul is tied up with his bub )
Tae come home with lot of make up products and saw his bub is pouting angrily... He come and back hug him while jk push him angrily tae come in front of him but he look other side while tae just sigh and cup his cheeks lovingly... But jk didn't look at him his pout become anger one and he look other side but enter inside his sweater making jk widen his eyes ... He about to Push tae but already tae enter and his breath was fallen in jk's lips ... Tae: what happened bub angry one hubby ... Sorry hubby have some important work (jk didn't see aid anything) now don't be angry anything for compensation pls consider my request life ... (He said but jk glare at him angrily) don't look at me like this bun it make me turn on almost immediately (jk widen his eyes but later didn't react as whenever he look at his hubby he get turn on nothing really new in this matter ... Tae peck jk's lips ) let me freshen up bub I didn't eat whole day I am hungry (hearing hungry jk widen his eyes tae come out and jk push him towards washroom later left the room for heated up food .. )

After their dinner here taekook is sitting on their swing which basically become jk's favourite place now .. he was wearing the dress which his hubby brought for him today which is basically a short red thin shirt with a black tie ... Jk is great tease he love all dirty talk with his hubby and love to tease him so he wear all those and sit on his personal chair ... And tae being tae eating his hubby with his eyes ... He keep his hand in jk's !nn€® th!gh while jk keep his other leg in tae's hand and in his other leg .. tae sigh and peck his lips lovingly.. Tae: bub did you really like the house ?? (Jk nod his head as yes ) jk : did taehee really told you to make this house... (Tae sigh and shook his head as no ) tae: no bub he didn't said anything to me she just said that she will make a house in London with lot of royal thing there her mother me and her bunny will stay together (jk's eyes left some water as he remembers about his little friend)

Tae: she always talk about us together me and you as a married couple and her mother as a guardian of house and she is a little one who is loved by everyone and out little princess (he said and sigh later hug his bun tightly... He open jk's tie and open his shirt button later let it slide it down from his shoulder) bub if something happened and you found me weird like everyone found then don't hesitant just tell me everything... We can talk about it ... (Jk back away and look at tae ) jk; why you said about it hubby ?? (Tae sigh and pick his bun later start walking towards swimming pool ) tae: I have a fear bub I always lost precious person from my life ... I have fear my fate will play something and I will lose my life this time ... I can't let it happen if something happened to you then I will choose to die ... I am wrap in my obsession for you bub ... I can't live without you now ... ( He pull jk more closer to his face where his breath is falling in jk's cheeks )I can't live without you bun ... (He said and put jk on the bed placed near the swimming pool while jk was looking at the place ) you are reason of my life .. (he said and jk attach his l!ps with his hubby's rough one and who is tae to decline the touch of his husband after a tender moment they back away )I can't change myself bun ... From the moment I get sense I am like this ... (Jk pull tae on top of him again attach their lips making sure he is ok with him ..  he is in love with his husband... Maybe his husband doesn't love him but he know it's just tae's fear and own stubborn nature which doesn't let him know it's his love ..  his crazy love which he name as a obsession) I am wrapped in my obsession for you little prince I can't come out from the obsession only death can do our body apart still my soul will haunt you badly... My soul will bound you in my soul ... (Tae said and they get lost in each other Tae already make sure that jk know what actually their intercourse mean still jk feel something else in his hubby's every touch ... For tae it's a way to show how much his little prince is important for him and for jk his husband is loving him wrapping him in his crazy love ... Ppl say when you stay with someone their personalities have influence on your own mindset and something happening with jk too he is becoming obsessed over his husband... Love without obsession doesn't have any meaning... After all one of the stage in love is obsession and later death is last stage ... Here both were wrapping around the same situation same meaning of love ... Tae's regressive nature always passed over every stage and jk become his obsession and slowly slowly jk get trapped in his own feeling and was getting obsessed over his hubby ... He is getting trapped in tae's crazy love and becoming a crazy lover ... After their not so innocent moment they are sitting leaning by the hardboard of the bed looking at the sky while jk smile looking at tae .. tae play with his hair .. both were in complete silent when tae break it ...  Tae: bub don't you have any favourite place or city ... (Jk wrote why in tae's chest while tae smile and lean later placed a quick peck in his head ) wanna build up a beautiful house according to you so you can enjoy your time their with your like and dislike ... (He said and Jk smile at tae later shook his head and sit facing jk ) jk; I have but you can't make house there ... (Tae look at jk's face a questionable face while jk smile ) my favourite place is your arms hubby ..  I love to stay there and you can't make a house there... I feel my all pain vanished in your arms .. my all insecurities fade away in your arms ..  I always used to be scared quite and insecure in this open world but the moment I get cage in your arms I start feeling safe secure comfortable..  your arm's cage give me freedom of flying in sky hubby ...

I really start flying in your cage ... You always say I am trapped in your golden cage then no I am not trap in your golden cage ... I am trapped in your arm's cage ... This cage give me feeling of freedom make me feel that I am the most beautiful person in this world.... Birds doesn't fly bcz they found its their work they fly bcz open sky is their only way if relief and trust me hubby in your arms I feel the open sky feeling in your cage i can fly in the sky.... I don't want million dollar house with all luxurious eventually if i have to stay in road and me in your arms then it will be most precious place for me and I am the owner of most luxurious house which somehow feel like heaven ... (Tae look at jk with his blank eyes where he want to cry for sure ... He never feel special no one make him feel special but the moment his husband come in his life don't know why he found his anger also make him feel special... He is the most special person in tae's life who make him feel he is the only one person in this world who have heaven inside him ... )