Epilogue

Taekook came to the dining table and saw everyone was waiting for them ... They sit in their place and
obviously jk sits on his personal chair ... Jin smiles and serves them food while tae feed jk and everyone adore as tae surely forgive them eat with them but they never saw such soft things for anyone without jk ... With jk he is a totally different
person..
Jk; hubby it's done now ... I am full don't force me more .. (he pouts and tae pull out his pout later shoves the spoon in his mouth)
Tae: yeah I can see that and listen to me carefully you have to finish all this then only you can stand up ...
Jk; you are forcing me ...
Tae: yeah I am do you have any problem??
Jk; yes have it now what will you do ??
Tae: gonna play with sumin .. (jk glare at him and everyone smiles at the silly fight )

Jk; I will not talk with you.. go away ... I hate you .. (saying that jk left from there while tae shout at him )
Tae: you didn't finish your food yet right now ...
Jk; I won't you enjoy your food (tae sigh and pick the plate later goes from there and Mrs jeon sigh loudly everyone looks at her )
Mrs jeon; I used to think so bad about taehyung ... How much my kookie is happy and what I think about what I did to my son (she said and cried.. think are better now but what about subconscious ... )
Jin; you think bad about my son and said kook to be careful but what about me ... (His tears start flowing) I said about my own son ... I hurt him from day 1 ... I am such a bad mother (he closed his eyes and let his tears fall from his eyes )

Yj; my bear is so romantic and totally different in personality with kook ... He is so protective over him ..
Jh; you know he should be after all when no one was there for him Jungkook stood beside him ... When he needs someone, Jungkook gives him whenever he needs someone Jungkook was always there ... He has little sunshine inside him which can brighten up every darkness... He brightens tae's life and makes it beautiful ... Jungkook in tae's life is a flower in stone ... And the stone will do everything for the flower ...
Yj; I couldn't be a good sister ..
Jh: that's for sure bcz every person is different and we should treat them the way they are ... Yg hyung was different and so does tae you can't behave the same with 2 people but now things are  different everything is on track and now needs more effort to make it ok ..

The time passed and now Nj and Mr jeon were talking randomly..
Mr jeon; rich ppl have such a big problem but we have less problems. We just don't have enough money ... For that money thing I couldn't do my bunny's treatment...
Nj; look at us we have everything still couldn't make a safe place for our son... (Nj sigh  and Mr Jeon chuckle )
Mr jeon ; I may seem ok but one thing is sure I never can't forgive myself...
Nj; I never did I know my mistake from before and tried to fix it but never can forgive myself nor I can ever ...
Mr jeon; our own self makes us like this ... We can't blame anyone ..
Nj; no we can blame someone that is our situation but again fault is our only bcz we never tried to make it right ...

Everything seems so ok but what is going on inside only the said person knows ... Here everyone is drowned in guilt can someone change it ... No one can change in really bcz the things you want to forget badly your subconscious mind will make you remember the same things ... Guilt isn't any simple emotion only ... Guilt is a feeling of worry or unhappiness that you have because you have done something wrong to harm some  person and here they harm their own ppl ... They harm their own loved ones ... Now things are solved but guilt isn't an easy thing to leave bcz their face is here to make these emotions more powerful... We can wish for a miracle to happen we can go to the past and change certain things and this is the thing that hurts more badly... You can't change the past and letting go of some things isn't easy in fact some are impossible...

Days start passing by with guilt sorrow happiness and sadness including bitter sweet moments slowly slowly, and the gloomy weather is changing into spring ... Cloudy sky changing into rainbow... Things are hard but trying matters effort matters the spirit of changing something matters ... All are trying to change their relationship trying to put effort into every matter .... Things are getting better with time ... Right now already 3 years have passed... Taekook is headed over hill for each other ...  The craziness between them was increasing day by day ... It's pretty clear both are obsessed with each other ... Right now a full family is in front of the hospital as jk is giving birth to their little one ... Tae as tense about them as he thinks something will happen to his little sunshine. .  insecurities never die its rise in every possible second .... His luck and fate are too cruel how can he stay calm when fate is cruel ...