madison ulta

Madison Ulta knew she was going to make music from the day she was born. when she was 4 she waltzed into her living room past her bedtime and that when she saw her dad and uncle on a piano with their friends all around singing and laughing, thats when she saw music as music. by the time she was six she had almost masterd the piano and by the time she was 10 she composed her first song she just needed the lyrics to go with it, it took her almost the year to do it but when she did she couldn't stop her dad having to pry the pen away from her so she could do school but yet graduating on a thread. after graduation she knew she wanted to make music it was her passion after all, but she knew dreams dont make money and that wont get her any closer to her dream so she got a job at a record shop down the street from epic records. she always records songs or covers and played them as no one ever truly went into the store until a man with big power over at epic records walked in hoping to find the next big thing.

okay he didnt really walk in looking for all his answers that would save his ass he just wanted someones opinion on who could be the next big thing and that when he met madison.