the meeting

The next day Madison took off work and made her way to the epic records building walking to the front desk she relized how black and white everything was and how it smelt of- "name" "oh um madison ulta" "like ulta bueaty" "what? oh.. no" "have a seat" the reseptionest made madison want to talk to her about her terrible jokes but sooner or later her name was called and she found her self walking into a room seeing freddy who she met the previous day and 8 new faces Freddy got up to greet her and introduce her and sat her down at the head of the table. the day before freddy and madison exchanged numbers and talked about how she needed 3 songs and needed her birth certificate and her ss card along with her id she aslo needed to tell them why she wants this position more then anything else and it seemed so easy for her because shes been wanting this her whole life but now in the room with them its like she dosent know what she wants. "hi im lala i give the approval stamp of artist work, what have you brought us?" "hi im madison ulta and i just wanted to say its an honor to be here and this is an opportunity i have been wanting my whole life and even if you hate everything i just want to say thank you it means alot to me but i have my songs "selfish" "jealousy, jealousy" and "homesick" selfish and jealousy jealousy are my most recent ones and homesick i wrote about a year ago but ya" and she pressed play.

she knew everyone in that room underestimated her like she was another flameboi88,destined to burn out. god she wanted to prove them wrong. the day before when her and fred, freddy were talking her told her how much he needed her to save his ass or his job would be gone and he told her just how cruel everyone in that room could be if they really wanted to and honestly she was expecting to be told to leave during the first song so when she hit play 2 more times and everyone lookings at eachother she didnt know what to do so she looked at freddy who looked at her she raised her eyebrows and he raised his shoulders thats when she realized they were doubting her and freddy expecting him to drag some one off the street whos never loved music the way she does.

"well i think we need to get you a contract"

selfish- madison beer
jealousy jealousy- olivia rodrigo
homesick- madison beer