flameboi88

Madison was in the prosses of putting a new playlist together as it helped her pass time and she just loved doing it, she heard the bell ring and looked up and saw a man in a tux looking around with upset eyes until they landed on her madison being madison of course her first tought is to duck... what an idiot. she heard his steps walk ober to her until they stoped. " what are you doing?" he asked "just looking for...tape" she grabbed the tape and slowly rised and did the first thing she thought of.. she stared taping a tina turner record on a wall after she thought it was secure enough she turned around with a smile and asked "how can i help you" with a thud goes on after her sentence, she winces but still smiles awkwardly wishing for him to leave. she was good at making everything awkward. "well i work down the road and im doing a project and wanted to know who your favorite underated artist was" her first thought was hes to old to be in school so he probably works for some fancy company doing a survey,
"well is bad if i say me? im biased" he looked a little stuned obviously not expecting that answer so he did the first thing he could think of "well are you any good?" now it was her turn to look stuned, she turned back to her computer the was open to spotify and swiched to her profile and played the only song on there. "this is me" she said right as it started and about half way through he asked whats the song called "selfish" she answered still looking at him to see if he enjoyes it "whats your name?" "madison ulta"
"madison i work for epic records, do you think you could come in tomorrow and play me and my team some more of your work?" all she could do was stare not expecting her tuesday to go like this her toughts were broken up with his voice " look i came in here today trying to find some name of someone who we could sign because the last person i convisted them to sign made terrible music and went to jail so please help me". madiosn loved hearing people talk, it was something about her most would hate so when he said that here being nosey and her love to chit chat spiked, "ummm i will if you tell me who you last signed" "flameboi88" she had to luagh out loud "wasent he the guy who went to jail for stealing ducks and making underground tunnels in the middle of a park" she said between laughs " god why the hell would you ever think he was a good idea like have you heard his music like ever?" she questions still thinking its the funniest thing " ya maybe "duck trump" should have been a take away" he said now laughing as well. after so more laughs she aggres to come sceduling a time for 12:40.