Chapter 1: Something Important

| Jack's POV |
So far nothing. Absolutely nothing. I kept looking all over my room in search for my other shoe. How is it that I manage to lose everything? I look a step back to look at my messy room to only realize how filthy it looked no wonder I lost everything. I let out a sigh of defeat and looked at the clock. "Shit I'm so late!" I had a photo shoot at 9 am and it's already 9:15. Did I mention I'm always late? I really need to get my life together. I quickly run down stairs only to find my other shoe on top of my coffee table. "How in the name of God did this end up here?" before I'm late to the point where it's pointless to even go to the shoot I run out and lock my door.
--------------------------------
"Oh thank god you're here! I thought you'd never show up." Noor said as she rolled her eyes while she styled my quiff into perfection. "You know there never was a time I didn't show up. "
"Ha right remember the time you were so late for a show in Italy you arrived three hours later?"
"Hey." I said trying to defend myself "I couldn't find my keys. "
"Gosh Jack how do you loose everything?"
"I don't know? I guess it's a gift." We both laughed.
"Done!" Noor said in a sing song voice.
"I look good. " I winked at Noor and gave her a hug. Her blue eyes lit up as she smiled.

By the time I got home I was unbelievably tired. Life as a model can be to hard and tiring. The sound of my phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts as I looked to see that mum just called.
"Hey mum!"
"Hello dear. How's work?"
"Really exhausting. How's everything going?"
"Everything's great. Sorry honey I don't have much time to talk but meet me at the cafe near that little boutique. I have something important to tell you." And with that the line went dead. What does mum have to tell me? As I kept thinking about that I slowly drifted off to sleep.