Chapter 2: 12 sparp

|Finn POV|
I woke up to the sound of  my doorbell. Who could it be this early in the morning? I threw my cover off my body and walked towards the door.
"Who is it?"
"Finn it's me Stara!"
I opened the door to see my blue eyed best friend smiling.
"Why so early in the morning Star?"
"Well you can't still be sleeping it's 9 already and we have brunch to go to!"
"Oh! I completely forgot about the brunch! Come in and sit this is practically your second home."
" yeah yeah whatever, go get ready! Go now go!"
I went to my neat any clean room and headed into my closet. I hated mess. My ocd always kicked in. My closet was so organized that it scares Stara. I grab my black skinny jeans and my plain white tee. Then I head in the shower. I hear a knock on the bathroom door.
"What!" I yelled.
"Hurry up you dork I'm hungry!"
"Well I'm almost done so your stomach can wait."
"I'm hungry hurry up Finn I getting light headed."
"Well too bad Stara."
"You don't care that I could possibly faint?"
"No I don't now shut up and let me finish!" I style my hair into an amazing quiff and got out the bathroom.
"Wow Finn you look...nice."said Stara as her cheeks began to turn a light shade of pink. Now that I think about it, she's been like that for the past week. Every single time she complementeded me her cheeks turned baby pink.
"I thought you were hungry. Or do you want stand there looking at me like I'm food?"I chuckled
"Let's go!" She said with her face now a shade of bright red.
After brunch I came back home and as soon as I was about to start studying for my exam my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hello Finn it's me dad."
"Oh hey dad is everything alright?"
"Yes yes everything is fine. Are you free at the moment?"
"Um hold on let's see." I carefully looked at my meticulously organized planner. "Yeah I'm free at the moment. Why do you need to tell me anything?"

"Yes I do now can you meet me at my office at 12 sharp?"

"Um...alright dad. I'll see you soon." And with that the line went dead.