Chapter 4: Truth

| Finn's POV |

I was so lost and confused, my dad was never the type to call out of the blue and inform about something. he was a man of plans and schedules. so and action like this caught me way off guard. My mind was eating me alive. I hope he didn't find out about me going through his personal files and finding out about my mother. If that's the case I'm screwed. My old man can be really scary when he's mad. His trust is so hard to obtain. I cant manage to lose any of it not even an ounce. He's the only parent I have with me. All I know about my mom is that she lives somewhere in England. I found out about her two months ago. and ever since ive had a hole in my heart yearning to know more.

My dad would never let me go into the office in his house. So soon enough after so many years of obedience I couldn't take it anymore and so I let curiosity get the best of me. I found out many things that day. i found out about my mom. I found out my dads real name Dmitri Boldov. All my life I knew that he was born and raised in the states but now I don't know what to believe. My hunger for answers makes me itch. I felt dark empty gashes fill my mind. what if my whole life is a lie. is there something I should know?