Chapter 33

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading!

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

A week later, I will be with Karan, for every second of the day... This thought has been in my mind since the time we have settled ourselves in the flight... Next week by this time I would married to him and I don't even know how this one month passed in fiffy...

In this one month, Karan and I got more closer to each other, our likings towards everything is now settled down within us... I have felt so many emotions in just one month...

I have felt a pull towards him, not in physical way, but emotionally too... Whenever, I just get zoneout, he pulls me out from my overthinking zone... It's like, I have developed some kind of feelings..

This one day, i had a really bad headache, and was overworking the whole week... And he made sure, that we have atleast one meal together... It would rather be lunch or dinner because he had night shifts for shark tank...

I could see that shine in his eyes whenever he meets Ekansh, I have always wanted that if by any chance i chose to get married, Ekansh should get a loving father... And he got exactly that...

Karan has spoiled us three the most... He would casually take us three out for icecream dates or we will have a walk around the marine lines...

Samaira is my little Jaan... I have always wanted to be a mother of girl and I got to be one... She brings the joy in my life, that only ekansh could do... They both are equal for me... She is someone, who is very clinchy to me and I love that fact... Samaira and I have went for mother daughter dates in this one month for N number of times...

She always love to be around me and it's totally opposite for ekansh, he loves to be around Karan... Both the brother and sister have bonded so well...

I series of thoughts were broken by Karan who is sitting beside me...

Karan:are you thinking about the same?

Teja:huh?

I asked being clueless what is he talking about...

Karan:arre laddo... I am asking ki are you also thinking ki flight land hoke what we will eat?

Teja: partially yes...

Karan:and the rest you are thinking about me, i know...

He said being proud of himself... Recently he gave me a nickname, laddoo , because according to him my cheeks look like one...

Teja:don't be self obsessed...

Karan:oho.. mein bore ho rha hu, office kaa kaam samarth dekh rha hai, bacche dono sogye hai... Baki family members apne busy hai...

Teja:what should we do than?

Karan: I have an idea...

He said with a smirk and i know what's coming a new teasing for sure!

Teja:whatever you are thinking, keep it to yourself...

Karan:acha nhi kar rha pareshan... Ab bolo kya soch rhi thi?

Teja:kuch nhi, bass yehi ki, by next week we will be married..

Karan:teju, are you happy?

I nod my head and looked at him... I placed my lips on his left cheek and I see his neck and ears getting red... Uff... He is getting shy...

Karan:aee... This is wrong tum mujhe kabhi kiss karti ho, aur mujhe das baar sochna padta hai...

Teja:toh kisne bola tumhe sochne?

I said with a smirk, which was short lived as I saw a smirk on his face too...

Karan:pakka nhi sochu?

He said and his hand snaked around the back of my neck pulling me closer... My breath hitched, he leaned closer and our breath got mingled with each other... I look at him and his gaze were switching between my lips and my orbs...

My lips part a bit and i slowly nod my head, he leaned in more closer, and I closed my eyes... I could feel his breaths on my lips...

Karan:breath tejasswi breath...

He said and kissed the corner of lips and backed out to his seat, but his hands remain at the back of my neck...

I opened my eyes, and we made an eye contact making me feel jitters...

Karan:i won't do anything, untill we are sort with our own feelings...

He said and I nod at his talks... We both aren't in state to take this a step ahead without being sorted out with feelings for each other... I know we are getting married, for that, we both are mentally prepared but this... This is something else...

Teja:I know you will make that special...

Karan:and you are correct... Ab batao, are you hungry?

I just shook my head and keep my head on his shoulder, wrapping my hands around his huge arms, they are like bigger than my face... Fatty...

And I didn't know when I dozed off to sleep...

I woke up when I felt the flight was landing... And I looked around, and saw Karan had both the kids on his lap, he got a call, and his teeths clenched and i could see his vein popping up on his forehead...

I saw both the kids getting afraid, and i took them to myself and he looks at me... His eyes were turning red and i could feel my heart race... I have never seen him like this, samarth came sat opposite to me...

Karan:you heard?

He nods his head and I tried to his distract the kids from tension in the air...

Karan:no don't go there... If I am not saying anything that doesn't mean I am gonna take it... Either you take it or leave it... I don't want things go to family...

He said and samarth just nods his head...

Samrth:I know what to do now...

Karan:be aware and make sure he enjoys the function...

I could hear the sarcasm behind his words...

Karan looked at me and his eyes soften and looked at the kids...

Teja:Darr gye hai... Hojayenge thik todhi derr mein...

He just hm-hm and keeps his head on my shoulder...

Teja:is everything alright?

To be continued...

========================================

"So, excited?"

"Bhai sab hojayenga na thik se?"

"Haa mere bacche... Itna tension mat le.."

"Kya tension mat le, I know teju, kitna tension hota hai..."

========================================

You all expect ki Target ke phele i would update? No! Because I haven't kept target big that it's unachievable... Sorry if I sound rude!

From today the update schedule will be,
Monday to Friday...

No updates of Saturday and Sunday!❤️

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️