Chapter 68

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

Next morning, we both woke up early as the appointment was a little early... We got ready and kids are still sleeping, they usually wake up by 9.30 so it's easy for us to go and even come back by that time...

Teju wore a white tank top and faded denim, while i just wore a white shirt and black slacks... Teju came downstairs and I am already in the car, as she forgot her phone upstairs...

We reached the hospital, it's still 8 so we didn't get our convey, with us, it's just us and honestly this is just so private for us to be surrounded... We went to the reception for the follow, and they gave us the directions...

Laddo held my arms tightly, very tightly, her nails are literally digging into my arms, but I kept my calm and let her do whatever she wants to...

As the medic staff came and informed that doctor is waiting for us, I could literally hear her heartbeat... She will fall sick if she will be like this...

The nurse gave her a pregnancy kit and then asked her to use it... I took the package from laddo's hand and hugged her tightly, rubbing her back to calm her down from the anxiety and stress she is taking right now...

After two minutes when she is a bit calm she went to the washroom and came back in a minute... We waited for 3 minutes once again, and saw the kit had two fully visible red lines...

Tears dropped from our eyes and we both kept our hand on her tummy where the little one is growing... We went inside the cabin and doctor smiled at us...

She asked teju to sit at the table and asked me to wait there...

They took the blood samples and something more, and then they both came back, laddo had tears in her eyes and looked at me with a little nod, i so wanted to jump around, but , i couldn't...

Doc:see, we are still not very sure is you both are expecting, because the two tests shows the opposite results, so we are waiting for the blood reports...

Karan:is it, positive or negative?

Doc:we will get the report in two hours...

Teja: can't we make it early?

Doc: it's still very early for the labs to be opened, so within two hours, you will get the report... I will mail you guys the reports...

Karan: why is the tests showing opposite results? I mean....

Doc: we can't trust the test kits, they are not 100% correct, Mr.Kundrra... and it your case we need to more careful... As I guess she is still weak for a baby...

Karan:don't worry, she is just looking like one...

Teja:ayee... Stupid...

She slapped my arms with a little frown on her forehead... The doctor dared to chuckle but immediately covered it with a cough, as she felt my glare... Laddo 'shh' me up and continued talking with doctor, she prescribed some medicines for her and then we left the hospital...

As we came back from the hospital, ansh ran to his mother and hugged her tightly, seems like he missed her... She winced as her hand is still sensitive to hold something... So i took ansh in my arms and he looked at her arm which had that small bandage...

Ansh:mummaa...

His lips wobble and tears formed, laddo immediately hugged him through my arms and rubbed his back...

Teja:mumma is fine bacche, bass bandage hai ye toh... See...

She removed the bandage, and i passed her glare which she ignored, but i again pressed that bandage to her arms and she kisses my cheek...

Ira came to us and seems like she just took a bath...

Ira:mumma baby...

She taps laddo's tummy and we both frowned at her instincts...

Ansh:yeshhhh... There's babyyy...

They both tapped once on her tummy, that's when we heard our parents voices, are they back from their little trip?

Teja:mumma papaaa....

She literally ran to them and took both of them into a tight hug...

Teja:I missed you guys so much...!!!! Aap log mujhe harr baar chod jaate ho...

KM:awle, apka kaam hi nhi khatam hota hai hum kya kare...

KD:chalo ji, next time se pakka aapke sath jayenge...

Teja:haanji, warna mein hi aajaungi...

Karan:haw humara kya hoga fir?

Teja: atmanirbhar Bharat, baby..!

She said and winked at me, making me giggle over her cuteness..!

To be continued...

========================================

'sunny, aap dekho..'

'Laddo.. come here and open the reports...'

'nhii, aap dekho aur batao mujhe..!'

========================================

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:220+
Comments:43+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️