Chapter 66

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

It's been a year and half to our marriage, since the time, ansh and teju have stepped my life, it's been blissful, it's like I am complete with their presence... Laddo, is just like her name, the sweetie that i needed...

She has held my back, no matter whatever happens , she never left me, this one time,

Karan:laddo, mujhse nhi ho rha hai...

She tched, and pulled my head on her lap and caressed my hairs, making me sigh a breath of relief...

Teja:sunnyy, aise question mat Karo apne aapko, aapko bhi pata hai, this is just a phase and you are tired isiliye apko aise lagg rha hai, warna toh, aise koi kaam hai jo mere sunny se naa ho...

Just her being my side is more than enough for me... Recently, we both are having a hectic schedule and we didn't even got time to stay with each other, in these 2 weeks... Either, I am late or she is, and i am not liking it even a bit...

She has her schedule free from tomorrow, and mine will be more hectic, or maybe, I have to leave for LA, which I don't want to, ofcourse... But work calls, though I am trying to sort it out from here itself...

Coming back home, I saw teju standing there with Ansh and Ira on the either side of her's, with a bright smile plastered on their faces, they both ran to me and hugged my legs tightly, laddo came and took my laptop bag from my hands, and i took both the kids in my arms ..

They both were smelling, like, I know this smell...

I looked over to laddo, who had her lower lips between her teeth and trying hard to smile, with a little blush and the glow on her face...

Karan:did they tried baking?

I asked and they three nod in sync, making me chuckle at their shyness, i forward my hand and laddo took it as a hint and wrapped her hands around my waist...

Teja:go get changed, it's a little family date today!!

She said and excitement was dripping her voice, it felt like, it's been ages, I had them three in my arms...

Teja:it's okayy! Sab hojayega...

She said and kissed my visible chest and as much as I didn't wanted to leave these three, I had to, quickly, changing into my sweats and t-shirt, I came back downstairs...

We four had our dinner with alot of fun and then, with the help of maids, teju and I cleaned the table and living room, and then we four went to our home theatre...

Ansh:mumma pogoooo

Sami:yeshhh...

She clapped her hands and their toothy grins melting my heart... Laddo smiled and switched it to a cartoon movie... They both were enacting like the cartoons were doing...

Sometimes they were dancing, crying, smiling, clapping, and then again dancing... It was like, they were in no mood off sleep today... I felt content looking at the three in front of me...

Soon, they both fell asleep in our laps, we both stood up and went to their room, laid there for sometime and then came back to the room...

I took my laptop and sat on the bed with laddo beside me, holding my left arm sleeping on it...

Teja:you should sleep, atleast take a nap?

Karan:bohot kaam hai, laddo! And i don't want to go to LA... Isiliye!

Teja:chalo, I will bring some coffee for you then?

Huh? She didn't question me?

Teja:jyada shock hone ki zarurat nhi hai, I will scold you, but, first get your work done!

I chuckled at her empty threat and she glares at me, making my smile wide... There was a time when I use to manage everything alone and then now, everything changed, just in 2 years...

Laddo came back, and passed the cup of coffee again snuggling to my left hand and i worked a little... And then cuddled laddo for a quick nap before I start for the day..!

To be continued...

========================================

'You think we should?'

'are you ready? That's the question, my lady!'

=======================================

This was the last chapter!!! Atleast that's what I thought, but no! It's not, because many of you wanted pregnancy journey so here it is!

Maybe 10 12 chapters more!!

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:220+
Comments:43+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️