Chapter 67

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Karan’s schedule has been hectic for him, and in this whole 2 weeks we both have barely spent time with each other and because of that he is irritated… So I have decided that I will go and surprise him in his office… I took a leave from the office today and handed the work to Asmita for today…

He left pretty early in the morning and we three got ready for the little trip to the office… though on the way, kids were very excited to meet their father and have a look of his office, they were a bit sad too because we had planned to go to an amusement park but we couldn't, because of his meeting…

As we stepped down from the car in his parking lot we directly went to his private life. I don't want to ask the receptionist and all of that… I know there's some procedure to follow, but we can skip that. Walking with these two running in excitement is the next level of meeting their father…

As we reached the top of the building, Samarth came out of Sunny’s cabin, we three looked at him and before we could say anything, they both ran into his cabin…

Ekansh:papaaaaaaa

Ira:babaaaa dekhooooooo

They both looked at him and then at the people who were sitting in front of him… Ira and Ansh got scared and ran out of the cabin to me again… I chuckled and then sat with them until the clients were gone…

As they came out, i apologised for the unprofessional behaviour, they smiled and then left from there… we three entered the cabin, he looked visibly stressed… Kids went to him and hugged him tightly, and he just closed his eyes, sinking in their presence…

Ekansh:papa, aap thik ho?

Karan:haanji mere puttar, mein ek dum thik hu, aap tension mat lo…

Samaira:oho, tension kyu Leni hai? Papa haina aap sab thik kar doge, haina?

Ekansh:arrey budduuu, papa ko tennon haiiiinn… (papa ko tension hai)

Samaira's mouth formed an ‘o’ and we both chuckled at their little talk… He put down the kids and samarth took them away to show them the office and play area Karan had made up for the kids…

Karan stood up from his chair and hugged him tightly, and kissed my neck… I rubbed his back and he released a sigh of relief…

Karan:god! I miss you so much laddo…

Teja:Even I miss you! Jaldi jaldi khatam Karo ye sab…

Karan:bass do din… estimate hai let's see ab kya hota hai…

Teja:koi naa, hojayega sab thik, tum tension mat lo, dekho forehead pe itni line aagyi hai... Dhanyan nhi rakte ho apna bilkul bhi...

Karan:arrey mera laddo...

He said and sat on the chair, pulling me on his lap and hugged me tightly, making me release a sigh...

Teja:it's okay... Take a nap break...

Karan:nahh, let me order something for you three...

Teja:what about you?

Karan: I am not hungry...

Teja:okay and?

I rose my eyebrow, and he just shook his head and ordered lunch for us and then, kids came back with their chachu... We 5 had an amazing time and then, kids and I left for the home while Karan came a bit late...

After the evening say down and it was dinner, Karan came and kids once again jumped on him hugging him like a koala bear... After that, he came to me and hugged me tightly, pecking me lips and after dinner , kids went to sleep while karan and I went to our bedroom...

WAIT! my periods, what the hell, my periods are late this month, actually wait, they are late by 2 months..

Sensing my distress, Karan pulled me towards him and asked, as I said to him, he looks at me for the confirmation...

Teja: I don't know...You think we should?

Karan:are you ready? That's the question, my lady!

Teja:I don't know, kids? Will the--

Karan:sab manage hojayega, but sabse phele, I want to know that do you want a kid?

Teja:i do...

Karan: tomorrow we will go to doctor, and get your health checkup... Okay? And whatever it will be, we are together in this...

Teja:I know... But i seriously need a little baby... And even Ira and ansh are of 3 and 2.5 years...

Karan:we will mera laddo, if not now, then we will try for the baby, not by mistakenly...

Teja:done!!

Karan:let's try for the baby, what say?

He said and hovered over me, and smashed his lips on mine, kissing or should I say, he was chewing the life out of my lips, making me breathless, soon the clothes were off and every cell of the body was awake due to the intense desire and missing of each other we felt...

We finished in the early hours of morning and Karan, cleaned me up, called his PA and got an appointment for the gync... Later, he made me wear his shirt and walked out of the room after patting me to the sleep..  maybe he went to check on the kids...

To be continued...

========================================

'doctor is it positive or negative?'

========================================

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:220+
Comments:43+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️