FINAL CHAPTER

3rd person's POV

"M-My wife, please breath. Breath wife."

"A-AHHHHHH! HAAHHH! AHHH!"

"Push... That's it! Little more Ma'am."

"AHHHHHH!! HAH! Hah!"

"It's a Girl!"

"Hear that wife? We have a baby girl that's looks exactly like you my Ayomi. Sleep first and rest my wife. I love you my baby."

"I-I love the two of you too Quillian."

4 years later...

"Mom! Come! Let's visit Lolo and lola, I want to play with Lieon also."
A four year old girl excitedly said as she pulled her mother's arm.

Her mother chuckles and get up from her seat, in her husband's lap. But the latter refuse to let the woman go and snake his arms around the his wife's waist tightly.

Their child's face grumbled as she saw what her father did.

"We're still watching Yomi" Her father seriously informed while continuing watching on TV.

The child stump her feet and look at her mother with teary eyes.

"Mommy! Daddy's so greedy! He always wants you besides him all the time, what about me? I am your daughter!"
The girl cried while still pulling her mother's arm.

She saw how her father buried his face into her mother's shoulder.

"Baby... Come here." Her mother sweetly called but the girl shook her head and looked at her father that minding his own business. As if he's not hearing his own daughter's complain.

"Mommmmm!! Please come with me! Daddy's always bullying me and always getting your attention! He's so greedy!"

The girl keep complaining.

The mother's face became soft and started to remove her husband's arms around her.

And this time, the father look at his crying daughter.

He seriously look at his daughter that make the child flinch.

"Am I really the greedy one here? Huh, Yomirea? You're the who stayed 9 months in your mom's tummy, eat what she eats and drinks what she drinks and after you delivered outside, she never take her eyes off you. Br*ast feed you, singing you lullaby's and sleeping with you. I didn't even get a chance to sleep besides her because everytime I get near her, you cries a lot. Hmmm just like now."

The room became silent until they heard a loud cries coming from their child.

"WAHHHHH! MOMMYYYYYY! MOMMMMYYYY!"
The girl cried as she hug her mother.

"D@m-- look what you did Quillian! You make our daughter cry again!"
The woman glare as she release her self from his husband's embrace and carry their crying daughter.

"Shhhh hush now our little princess. You want to bond with mommy? Hmmm? Come, stop crying na, punta Tayo kila Lolo at lola okay?"

"R-Really mom?"

"Opo naman. So stop crying na ha? Halika I'll change your clothes na."

"Wife! Your time should be mine today!"
The man complain behind them but the woman didn't mind him.