Questioning

.

After alaster had his fair share of having Lucifers blood. He still decided to stay with Lucifer a little longer for some reason.
He listened to the young king start to talk about his interests, or things that make him happy. While also now starting to make more rubber ducks.

"What about you? What are your favorite things to do?" Lucifer asked curious still keeping his attention on his new small duck creations.

Alastor shrugs.

"Well I like to broadcast on my radio." Alastor said not really knowing what else to say. Lucifer hums in response.

"I haven't listened to the radio in a while. Not even the TV either but I like to listen to the radio more the TV honestly." Luicfer admits which made Alaster have that weird warm feeling again.

"How long exactly?" Alastor asked curious to know. Lucifer thought for a second, before answering "Hmm...good question, don't know. But~ I still have the radio!" Snaping his fingers an old antic radio appeared in Lucifers hands. It was exactly the same as the one Alastor had. Except this one had the paint slowly peeling off but other then that, it was in good condition.

"Does it still work?" Alastor asked whole he now held the radio

"Don't think so. My wife had a small problem with somthing and ended up breaking it out of anger." Lucifer explained while making another rubber duck.

"Why-" "Hey, you two done fucking? We were wondering if ya could maybe make me and Niffty something to eat?" Angel said. Whole Niffty enterd the room too. "We brought groceries!" She said.

"Haha! If you eVer SAy tHaT aGaIN I'LL kIlL YoU." Alastor threatened. While Lucifer had a face of disgust all written on his face with what angel said.

"Yeah, yeah smiles whatever. Anyways can ya Lucifer?" Angel asked getting to the point.

"Oh, sure." Lucifer said getting up and walking with them to the kitchen.

_______♡_______♡__________

Alastor walked around cannibal town. On his way to visit his dear friend Rosie, he enterd the shop seeing Rosie talking to one of her clients.

"Hello, welcome- oh my stars, Alastor! what a nice surprise. How are you?"  Rosie greated excited to see her friend here.

"I've been doing fine, I guess." Alastor said.

"What do you mean? Come on sit I'll close the shop so we can talk!" Rosie offerd before Alastor could protest Rosie had already kicked everyone out. Locking the door. As she forced Alastor  to sit. She sat down as well while drinking some tea.

"Now what's going on my dear friend?"  Rosie asked ready to listen. Whole also offering some tea to the demon,, which Alastor gladly excepted. Taking a sip, "Well lately I been feeling weird..." What kind of feeling?" Rosie asked, having a smile on her face.

"I don't know... When I'm around this person I start to feel weird, my face feels warm when they do the stupidest face I've ever seen. I wanted to crush them ever since I met them, but when I saw them cry it made me not want that? And my stomach feels like theirs somthing moving around as if my stomach is about to explode. Am I dying again?" Alastor asked. His ears down a bit scared of feeling these new emotions.

"Hahah, goodness no dear." Rosie laughed which made Alastor even more confused.

"Then what is it?" He questioned. Rosie just kept laughing at seeing how oblivious Alastor was being.

"Well, the way you're explaing things I'd say you're in love~" Rosie said happily. As she ate a literal finger. Alastor raised an eyebrow if he could frown he would be right now.

"I'm sorry what?" He said sounding more offended. Rosie smiled at him softly.

"Don't worry dear, there's nothing to be scared about. I know this is the first time you've felt like this." Rosie reassures, having an understanding look in her eyes which slightly put Alastor at ease.
His ears were still plopped down though.

"But... what if I don't want to love them?" Alastor asked Rosie frowns slightly as she sighs.

"Well that's something you should ask yourself Alastor. Like I said, you don't have to jump into conclusions. You can even take a break to think about it." She said holding his hand reassuringly.
"But just know this. It's not good to keep it all in. It'll eventually punch ya back in the guts!" She chuckles.

Alastor sighs as he ate a finger still thinking about this.

"Thanks Rosie dear." Alastor mumbled, getting up from his seat. Rosie nods smiling as she got up aswell giving Alastor a half hug not wanting to startle him.

"Ofcourse, if you need anything I'm always here Al! I hope I get the name of this mysterious person one day~" Rosie adds wanting to know who exactly got to win the radio demons heart. Alaster blushed looking away laughing nervously.

"Maybe. I'll see you soon Rosie, have a nice day." Alaster said "you as well Al!" Rosie said waving goodbye.. as Alaster walked out the store.

Still thinking of what Rosie said.

'Me? In love? That's stupid..' Alastor thought to himself but the more he walked the more his mind begun to race with thoughts.
His face feeling warm again, as he suddenly thought about Lucifer and his crying face, his stupid frog blinks, his obsessionwith ducks...

'Shit.'

_________♡_________♡__________

Short chapter:)

🦆🍎📻🦌