Sleep

.

.

Alastor didn't understand how exactly he got in this situation.
Well, to be honest, he didn't expect this to be the only way to make it up to the short king.
Alastor was now in Lucifers room helping the man name rubber ducks. Well mostly Alastor was the one naming them, while Lucifer kept making more and more.

'How childish...' Alastor thought while looking at his lap where their was now a new rubber duck.
'I guess it's better then giving up on my soul again or something.'

"Alastor! Look I made one for Charlie and her girlfriend!" Lucifer yelled happily showing it to him. "Do you think she'll like it? I don't really know what Charlie likes anymore because- well... you already know." Lucifer mumbled now frowning, keeping his gaze down at the 2 rubber duck versions of Charlie, and Vaggie.

"I think she'll love it." Alastor reassures, looking at the two rubber ducks.

"You know Charlie always thought you never wanted to know anything about her since you rarely called her." Alastor hesitated for a minute before he continues " I was always harsh to you because of that.... and I also admit I've grown fawn of Charlie, she's a good person."

Lucifer looked over at Alastor frowning even more. "I've never ment to be distant from her. I loved her a lot still do. She's my everything and so is her mother. Until she left me taking Charlie away as well." Lucifer kept fidgeting with a the rubber ducks before butting the two of them in the side.
As he continued to make another, as he continues his perspective of things.

"She was young when that happened which would be a good thing for Lillith to give her false information about me. 100 years passed and I've tried calling my wife but she never answered. I've wanted to know how Charlie was doing. At that time I randomly had a phone call from someone I didn't know, so I answered, it was Charlie. I was so Happy to hear from her for once. After all it's been decades, but that was the only time she called me I guess her mom caught her in the act and gave her even more false information. Don't know." Lucifer said shrugging it off.
Acting as if it wasn't a big deal to him when it was.

"But she did call again which was not so long ago. Asking for help about wanting to make a hotel. So of-course I'd help her, I gave her this old building.
I knew it was old, but I knew she could figure things out, and she did." As Lucifer kept explaining Alastor just kept feeling more, and more guilty.

The Radio Demon slowly realizing that he's just been making Lucifers attempts of impressing, and getting His daughter to see him like her loving supportive dad again, was mostly ruined the first day he got to see his daughter for the first time in many years.

"Anyways, now I'm here. I get the chance to make her trust me again. Only if I don't end up killing you, which I'm doing such a good job!" Lucifer said, which forced a laugh out of Alastors.

"Haha, I guess you haven't~" He mutterd

Lucifer chuckles amused his sharp teeth showing. "Well I do hope she'll like it...Oh! Maybe I can make one for everyone at the hotel!" Lucifer happily said.

'How is he seriously the king of hell?' Alastor thought to himself

"My,~ I bet Charlie would love that!~" Alastor agreed, watching the short male start to make rubber ducks once again.

______♡_______♡_______

And once again, Alastor, had no idea how he kept getting into these types of situations because now laid Lucifer sound asleep on Alastors lap.
Deciding whether, or not he should wake up the short king, he decided against it.

Mostly because he was loving this alot, and he didn't want wake him up and be in an awkward silence again.
He'll deal with that later but now Alastor would just be enjoying this for now.
Alastor moved a bit of Lucifers messy hair to the side, so his eyes wouldn't be covered. Lucifer moved slightly but stayed asleep.

The deer couldn't help but to rest his hand on the kings face.
His thumb caressing Lucifers cheek. Lucifer now having a small smile on his face but ofcourse still asleep.

He was about to gently get the fallen Angel to lay better on the bed, So he could leave.
Only for Lucifer to grab Alastors arm tightly, Being pulled towards the smaller male.

'Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.' Alastor kept repeating that over, and over again, as he was now stuck in the males grasp.
"Please don't leave me... please.." Lucifer mumbled in his sleep his grip tightening around Alastor.
Lucifer now nuzzling himself against Alastors chest. Repeating the same thing, whimpering slightly.

"..I'll do better, Lillith, please..." Lucifer whimperd making Alastor sigh realizing that Lucifer was having a nightmare. Alastor hugged him back, his hand caressed the males cheek once again, in hopes of too try to calm down Lucifer.

Lucifer in response just had his body pressed against Alastor. Which made the radio demon start to get flustered but nervous.
This was his first time experiencing somthing like this, and he must say, it did feel rather nice. Amazing actually but, he hated how his heart rate was increasing. just from these small gestures where this'll only be a one time thing.

In the end, he didn't want this feeling to end. He kept his arms wrapped around the small male as well Cuddling close to him.
Making sure he wouldn't accidentally hurt him.

"I love.. you." Lucifer sleep talked.

  'I love you too...'           

___________________♡____________________