30

Ggirl story

Mafia kids 💰

Mafia kids 💰

Sunhee
you went out without me?!!!!!
Traitors

And who are you?

Gyuri
I don't know her

Geonwoo
Has anyone seen Sunhee?

Sunhee
You're mean

Gyuri
Us?

You ghosted us 😢

Geonwoo
I get it
You're marrying Dk

Gyuri
I miss my girl

Sunhee
Sorry 😣
His family wanted to have some time with Pea
And then we started planing the weeding

We're kidding
But we do miss you

Sunhee
I'm here
Everything went well?

Gyuri
The restaurant it's still standing

Geonwoo
No thanks to Yumi

One day....
Gyuri will be a widow

Gyuri
Better prepare my black clothes

Sunhee
Sexy widow 💋

Geonwoo
Shouldn't you protect me?

🔪 🤭

In the dead of night, when most sane people were fast asleep, Yumi's phone started ringing startling her from the depths of her slumber. Groggy and disoriented, she fumbled for her phone, squinting at the blinding brightness of the screen as she answered the call.

"Hello?" Yumi croaked, her voice thick with sleep and confusion.

"Hey, it's me," came Joshua's voice on the other end, his tone oddly chipper for the ungodly hour.

"Joshy?" Yumi squinted at the screen, trying to make sense of the situation. "What's going on? Do you know what time it is? Is any of you hurt?!"

"Yeah, I know. We're all ok" Joshua chuckled sheepishly, his amusement evident even over the phone. "But you won't believe what's happening. We're going to Italy."

Yumi blinked in disbelief, certain she must be dreaming. "Italy? At three in the morning?" she echoed, her mind struggling to catch up with the absurdity of the situation " How that happened? You just finished a concert in Japan"

"You tell me. We were drinking and in another moment they kidnapped us" Joshua's voice crackled with excitement. "It's that show we won. Remember?"

"Yeah... you guys were so excited. Hoshi got so drunk" Yumi laughed