Bonus chapter

Family ♥️

Sunhee
Pea is teething
Who wants her?

Not me
Sorry

Vernon
I like my fingers

Dino
I could take her but I'm afraid of her
She bites

Woozi
She's a baby

Dk
You want her?

Woozi
No

😂

Hana
I miss my Yumi

Joshua
She's mine
Back off

Jeonghan
It's my wife you're talking to

Joshua
We're on a vacation
Trying to be at least

You have tour right after

Hoshi
Is he practicing?

Sunhee
He's practicing another thing

Mingyu
😏

Boys....
The rules

Dino
I know what he meant

Hana
What?
My baby who thought you?

Wonwoo
Here we go again

Joshua
I am practicing
But now I wanted to be a little big with Yumi if you don't mind

Jun
Why he's so mad?

Because it's only midnight and he wants to be the first one

Seungkwan
Ohh he's that kind of a guy

Joshua
What type ?

Vernon
The type that wants to be the first one to say happy birthday

I think it's cute

Hana
And before you tease him
You're the same

Jeonghan
I wasn't gonna say nothing angel

Woozi
He was

As the clock struck midnight, signaling the time of Yumi's birthday, Joshua's eyes lit up with excitement. With a mischievous grin, he disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Yumi wondering what he was up to.

Moments later, he emerged from the kitchen, holding a small cake adorned with flickering candles. The corners of his lips turned up into a playful smile as he presented the cake to Yumi, who looked at him with wide eyes filled with surprise.

"Happy birthday, Sweets" Joshua exclaimed, his voice filled with cheer as he held out the cake for her to see. "Make a wish"

"You made me a cake?" She asked him

Joshua nodded eagerly, his eyes shining with excitement. "I wanted to make sure your birthday got off to a sweet start!" he replied, his tone lighthearted and playful.

Yumi couldn't contain her laughter as she leaned in to blow out the candles on the cake, making a wish as she did so. Joshua watched with a grin, his heart swelling with affection for the woman he loved.

As the last candle flickered out, Yumi turned to Joshua with a smile. "Thank you, babe" she said, her voice soft with gratitude. "This is the sweetest birthday surprise I could have asked for."

"What did you wish for?"

"It's supposed to be a secret" She flicked his nose

"Tell me"

"For many years with you like this"

Joshua beamed at her, his eyes sparkling with happiness. "Anything for you wish for" he replied, his voice filled with warmth and sincerity.

He place his hands on her hips before giving her a sweet kiss.

"I have something for you" Joshua smirks shown Yumi he was proud of his gift.

Joshua gave her a book, with a hand made  cover which she guessed Minghao helped him with that.

As Yumi flipped through the pages of the book, her heart fluttered with anticipation. Each page was filled with memories and moments they had shared together, capturing the essence of their journey and their adventures.

With each turn of the page, Yumi felt her excitement grow, wondering what awaited her at the end of the book. And then, finally, she reached the last page, her eyes scanning the words that lay before her.

"Marry me?" the words spelled out in elegant script, and Yumi's breath caught in her throat as she looked up at Joshua, her eyes shining with emotion.

Joshua gazed back at her, his heart pounding with nervous anticipation. He had poured his heart and soul into those simple words, wanting nothing more than to spend the rest of his life by her side.

Yumi's eyes filled with tears of joy as she nodded eagerly, her voice barely above a whisper as she replied, "Yes, Joshua. Yes, a thousand times yes."

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Yumi threw her arms around Joshua, holding him close as they shared a moment of pure love and happiness.

"Like you imagine?" He asked cleaning her tears

"More. It's definitely book worthy"

Joshua  cupped her cheeks and kissed her, a smile in Yumi face made him want more.

"Come on sweets. We need to celebrate" Joshua smirked before kissing her and give her a little bite on her lip.