𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Umi bit at her nails as she read through the hundreds of messages that this Bonnie person was sending you. She knew it was wrong to go through your laptop but she just couldn't help herself.

All those terrible things you said Bonnie did to do was almost unbelievable. Umi thought you were being dramatic but as she continued to scroll through the messages she started to realize why you were so paranoid. 

This person was sending automated messages everyday, they threatened to link your address, doxed you multiple times and even admitted to putting poison in the snacks they had sent.

"What the hell is wrong with this person" Umi mumbled to herself. Her finally break was when she clicked on a link that shows multiple angels of her in real time on the laptop.

Umi let out a small cry then looked around vigorously for the cameras. When she looked back at the laptop she saw a new message pop up with the words "From: Bonniethebunny".

Umi's heart dropped as the site and immediately slammed the laptop shut. 

She didn't know what the messages was and didn't want to find out.

Just then you walked in the room holding your head in pain. Umi quickly made her way over to you and helped you sit on the bed before asking if you were okay.

"No I'm not okay, my head freaking hurts and it feels like my skin is falling off my bones" You groan.

"Maybe it was that pink dust or something, I was reading through your messages Bonnie left and I think they put drugs in that basket and i think they put cameras in the house" Umi confessed.

"Wait they placed camera in the house.......Wait you went in my laptop" You belted.

Umi stared at you with concern, wondering why you were more worried about the laptop than a stranger was watching the both of you.

"Y/N just forget about that...the laptop part" Umi chuckled awkwardly. You gave her a glare and tried to stand up only to be pushed back onto the bed.

"Y/N you're obviously not well, please rest and I'll go get some medicine from the bathroom" Umi stated before walking out the room.

You stared at the ceiling as your head started to spin in circles. You were having a headache and your legs felt like they were burning. Every part of your body was hurting and you didn't know why.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

You furrowed your eyebrows at the loud beeping noise that came out of nowhere.  You let out a loud groan as you sat up and looked around to see where the sound was coming from.

"Ugh what the hell" You grumbled. You looked at the nightstand to see a black alarm clock beeping repeatedly. "Where did that come from" You slurred as you stumbled your way towards the sound.

Once you hit the alarm clock the room went silent.

You let out a sigh of relief then turned around to see a tall mirror standing in front of you. "When did you get here?" You questioned as trying to keep your balance.

You stared at yourself in the mirror, to see that you were wearing a black office suit with a very short black skirt. You tried to pull the skirt down on the lose your balance and fall face down on the floor.

Everything went black.

■◆■

"Y/N"

"Y/N wake up"

"Y/N wake the hell up, this is very inappropriate"

Your eyes fluttered open at the sound of a man's voice saying your name over and over. You let out a yawn then looked around to see a tall man staring at you with a disappointment expression on his face.

You stared at him for a second before your eyes widen in fear. "Y-Your the guy from last t-time" You stuttered in fear. You feel out of the chair then crawled away, wondering how this man kept finding you.

"Y/N I don't know what drugs you're on but you need to stop it, you're acting mental and it's pissing me off" The man fumed. He walked towards you and roughly grabbed your arm pulling you up on your feet.

"P-Please let me go" You cried.

Tears were now streaming down your face. This random man was hurting you and he was to strong for you to do anythin back.

"Y/N we've been through this multiple times" The man huffed. He threw you on the ground making you hit your head on the desk in the process.

"I don't have time for this" The man sighed "Y/N you better have my work done by the end of today and I want some coffee" The man stated as he stared down at you.

"Kane are you in there? There is someone on the phone who wants to talk with you"

The sound of a women's voice caught both you and "Kanes" attention. Kane gave you a warning glare then walked out the office with a huge smile on his face.

The sound of a lock made more tears stream down your face even more. You grabbed onto the desk helping yourself help and looked around to see if there was any way you could escape. 

You ran to the windows to see that the they had mini locks on them, making it impossible for you to open it. You tried to use a pen to pick at it but you were doing it so hard you made the tip break.

You threw the pen down in frustration and pulled on your hair.

"Calm down Y/N, throwing a tantrum isn't going to slave anything" You thought to yourself, trying your best to calm yourself down.

You took a deep breath in and out and walked over to the desk and ramage through the drawers to see if there was anything that you could use to write with.

After a few minutes you found a small package of sticky notes making a small smile grown on your face. "Yes!" You exclaimed.

You grabbed another pen from the desk and wrote the words "Happy Easter Lovely People - From Y/N L/N".

You prayed that people someone would understand the note and walked towards window. You folded the note and squeezed it out the window. You watched as the note flew down in the building with a worried expression on your face.

"Please let the right person find it" You silently prayed to yourself. 

"Y/N you have work, why the hell are you staring out the window like a weird"

You turned around to see Kane standing there with his arms crossed around his chest. Before you could even say anything the man walked towards you and grabbed onto your arm making you fall on the ground in front of him.

"I'm tired this behavior, I thought I tried you better than this" Kane sighed. You let out a small whimper trying not to piss yourself at the man's words.

Kane let go of your arm and grabbed your hair. "I think you need to reminder on how to act" Kane grinned.

He let go of your hair then walked towards the door to lock it. He turned back around to see you in the corner crying and sobbing your heart out.

"P-Please I'm sorry" You apologized. 

Kane shook his heads at your words as he unbuckled his belt.

"Come on Y/N, you wouldn't have to be sorry if you were being a good little wife in the first place" Kane smirked.

■◆■