𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

■◆■
WARNING'S: Abuse
■◆■

You stood in the kitchen stirring the eggs in the hot pan as the stem blew in your face. "Hurry up Y/N we have work in an hour" Kane huffed while walking in the kitchen. "S-Sorry sir" You stuttered.

Kane stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "You still need to get dress Y/N" He mumbled in your neck. You clenched your fist trying your best not to freak out then let out a small laugh.

"I-I know sir" You whispered "I just want to make sure you eat before we leave" You nervously laughed. Kane kissed you on the neck and held you tighter, "I'm glad you're doing this for me" He grinned.

"Make sure you hurry up, I'm going to leave you if you're not and you're going to have to walk to work" He huffed before walking towards the kitchen table.

Your eyes lit up at his words as a plan immediately started forming in your head. "Walk to work?" You asked causing Kane to nodded his head.

"You've done it before" He chuckled.

You stirred the eggs as slowly as you could as Kanes words kept replaying in your head. This was your chance to escape from this hell hole.

A few minutes of silence passes by as the two of you just did your own things. You stared at the eggs that were now releasing a burnt smell from the pain with a small smile on your face. You didn't know if your plan was going to work or if Kane was just going to punish you and drag you to work himself.

But you had to try.

"You dumb women you don't smell the food burning" Kane huffed as he pushed you out the way. You stumbled over to the counter then stared at him as he cleaned threw away the rotten food.

"I should beat you for messing up my breakfast" Kane grumbled "We have to leave in twenty minutes and you're over here making a fucking mess" He scolded.

You stared at the ground trying to hide tour tears only to be roughly grabbed by the jaw. "Look at me when I'm talking to you" Kane demanded.

He pushed your head into the cabinet that was behind you then threw you on the ground. "Y/N I swear you can't do anything right" He huffed. "It's like I have to do everything around here" He said.

He glared down at you and popped his kuckles. "This new act of yours Y/N is terrible, keep it up and I'm going to cut each of your limbs off for every single mistake you make, staring with your leg" He threatened.

Kane gave you one last kick in your side before telling you to walk to work. "You better be there at 12:50 on the dot or I'm going to start early with the limbs" He grumbled before grabbing his suitcase and walking out the house.

Once you heard the door slam you wiped the tears from your face and pushed yourself up. "Come on Y/N" You said to yourself as tou stumbled towards the backdoor.

You opened the door and glanced out making sure that Kanes car wasn't around and that he himself wasn't around.

When the cost was clear you stumbled out into the yard and looked around trying to see where you going. You hopped over the fence and limped down the street trying to get away from the horror house.

"Hey Miss are you okay?"

You turned around to see a old women standing behind you with a worried expression on her face.

"I asked if you were okay miss, you're walking weird and there is blood dripping down your back" She says as she examined your body. You let out a quite sob before hugging tightly onto the lady.

"Please help me" You sobbed in her shoulder.

"Miss what's wrong?" She asked. You looked at her with red eyes and continued to cry, "I don't know what's happening to me, I woke up in this man's house and h-hes been abusing me" You cried.

"I-I just want to go home, I miss Umi, I miss my bed and I miss my old home" You sobbed in her chest.

The lady could only stand there in horror as you confessed to all the things you've been through the past week. "Miss I can report this to the police, I can help you" The lady said trying to calm you down.

You looked up at the lady to see a sick smile on her face.

"W-Wha-"

"Oh Y/N, Kane is right you're such a dumb little girl" The lady grinned.

You stood there in horror as the women held onto your shoulders tightly. You tried to move out of her grasp but she was to strong. "Let go of me" You screamed, hoping that anyone around would notice and try to help you.

"You can run as far as you want, but you will never get anywhere" The lady laughed. You watched as her face started to melt and her voice started to get deeper.

"Why are you doing this to me" You sobbed.

"Oh you don't remember?" The lady chuckled. "As long as I'm alive I'll make your life miserable" The lady said before turning into dust.

You looked around and watched as everything around you slowly turned into darkness. You tried to run, run away from all the darkness that was following but there was nothing.

Nothing was around you.

You were just in a void.

As you ran, you fell down on your face hitting your head on the hard ground. You let out a loud groan in pain and glanced around to see that all darkness around you was now light pink.

"What's happening" You whined, forcing yourself to stand up.

You looked around to see that you were teleported to a different place. You were standing in a light pink room that had children toys everywhere. The bed was pink, the walls were pink and there was a huge pink carpet.

Everything was so pink and child like.

You tried to walk over to the bed but a large chain held your leg in place. You looked down confused as your heart started to beat fast.

That Bonnie girl brought you right back to Kane. You pulled on the chain as sobbed came out your mouth. "No, no, no, no, no" You cried.

"Sweetie are you okay?"

You froze in fear as the voice. It wasn't Kanes.

You stayed silent for a second, and stared at the door as the knob started to rattle. "Sweetie I'm coming in" A sternvouce announced.

You stood there frozen in fear as the door slowly opened, a middle age man walked in with a concerned look on his face. "What's wrong sweetie? Why do you look so scared?" He asked.

"P-please stay away" You spat causing the guy to walk even closer. "Why are you in a bad mood today? Did you have a nightmare again" The man asked.

He grabbed onto your arm and forced you into a tight hug. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll make some pancakes and get you some apple juice, how does that sound?" He smiles as he picks you up in his arms.

You stared up at him then bursted out in tears.

You were stuck with another Yandere.

"Don't cry Y/N, I'll make sure the pancakes are extra crispy"

■◆■