𝐓𝐞𝐧

■◆■
WARNING'S: Mentions of Pedophile, Grooming, Reader is treated like a child, Abuse and Blood
■◆■

You pulled at the bib trying your best to get off but it seemed like it was glued together. "Baby stop trying to take your bib off, you make a mess when you eat" The strange man said.

Your furrowed your eyebrows at the man feeling the urge to vomit at his disgusting behavior. You were obviously a grown women but this man was treating you like a five year old.

The man looked like he was in his fifties, and worked as salesman. You were tempted to ask the man his name but was afraid of the answer he would give you.

"S-Sir" You squeaked.

"Yes baby?" The man grinned.

"Whats your name?" You asked. The man tilted his head at your questioned and shook his head. "That nightmare must have messed your head up baby" The man chuckled.

"How do you not know your own fathers name?" He asked. You let out a nervous laugh and apologized. "Sorry but my head is just.....not working right" You quaked, hoping that this man would believe you.

The man stared at you for a second before letting out a small laugh. "My name is Dad Y/N, that's what you call me" He stated while grabbing some items to start baking.

"N-No your real name" You blurted out.

"Why are you so eager to know?" The man questioned. He glanced you then shook his head "Did the medication wear off" He mutter to himself. The man ignored your question and continued to make your breakfast.

You say there sitting the chair with disappointment on your face. This random man was freaking you out and you wanted to just get up and escape.

You were tempted to ask him name once again but somthing inside of you was holding you back. You sat there watching the man bake when a cold chill went down your spine.

You turned around to see that same women from when you were with Kane, "Bonnie" You whispered to yourself. 

"What was that sweetie?" The man asked while looking back. You stared at the man with tears streaming down your face. "Baby whats wrong" The man asked quickly making his way over to you.

"S-She won't leave me alone" You sobbed "She keeps torturing me, I-I just wanna go home please" You cried.

The man stayed silent then picked you up. "Let's go to the bedroom" He said while walking you upstairs. You continued to cry in the man's arms as you saw Bonnie grinning at you from the corner.

The man laid you down on the soft pink bed and pulled the covers over your body. "Please don't leave me, She is coming" You cried as you held on the man's arms.

You didn't know why you were trying to find comfort in a kidnapper but it was better being with him than that craze women.

"Don't worry sweetie I'll be back" He softly said before placing a kiss on your forehead. He walked out the bedroom then locked the door behind him.

Not even a second after, Bonnie appeared in your room with that same sick grin on her face. "Oh Y/N you look like a sick child" Bonnie laughed in your face.

She walked over to you and sat down next to you. You tried to sit up but your body felt like it was froze.

"Do you really not recognize this man?" Bonnie asked "I would've figured you would've caught on by now" She mumbled.

"Here I'll give you a hint!" Bonnie exclaimed "The first one is you write about him all the time and he is one of your disgusting yanderes" Bonnie said.

When you stayed silent Bonnie let outna frustrated groan.

"Come on Y/N" She whined.

"Okay here's another one, This Yandere has had an obsession with since you were a kid, he stalked you since you were a kid, was friends with your father and killed your father and he always put you threw hell" She rambled.

"Do you know who it is now?" She asked.

You stayed silent again causing Bonnie to clench her fist. "Ugh Y/N I swear you're so stupid" She hissed before slapping your leg.

"His name is Silas" Bonnie says with a playful tone "He's the one that caused you to blow up and catch everyone ones attention.......even my attention" She mumbled.

"But you don't deserve anyone, you deserve to die a slow and painful death" She laughed.

"Y-You're a hypocrite" You stammered.

Bonnie glared at you before asking what you ment.

"Oh please, You preach about all this niceness and how it's wrong to write about abuse when you're literally abusing me" You spat at her.

Bonnie stayed silent then shook her head, "No Y/N you abused me, I'm just getting my revenge" She grinned.

Before you could even say anything, Bonnie disappeared and you could finally move your body once again.

You quickly sat up, letting out a deep breath and looked around to see if Bonnie was anywhere in the room.

"Sweetie I'm back"

You looked at the room entrance to see Silas standing there with a bottle and syringe in his hand. "Sorry it took me so long, I couldn't find your medicine for some reason" He sighed while walking over to you.

You immediately back away causing Silas to stop. "What's wrong sweetie?" He asked with a worried expression.

"Silas" You whispered.

You wanted to slap yourself in the face for blurting his name out. The way the man's face turned into a scowl made tour heart drop. He stormed over to you and slapped you hard against the face.

"Watch your mouth" He sternly said. Silas grabbed onto your hair and dragged you off the bed making your body hit the hard cold ground.

"Sweetie you've been very disobedient today and it's really starting to piss me off" Silas said. He pulled you up by your hair and hit your head against the wall.

Silas walked over and picked up the medication he dropped earlier then walked back over to you. He watched you sob in your hands with amusement on his face.

"It's such a shame, I thought after all these years I thought we were making progress but I guess not" Silas sighed while putting medicine in the syringe.

"But don't worry, in the morning you'll be back to normal" He whispered before staying the syringe in your leg.

■◆■