𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

■◆■
WARNING'S: Abuse, Blood, Mentions of passed Non-Con, Degrading
■◆■

You sat in the corner shivering in fear as Kane stood above you with his belt in his hands. "Y/N stand up" He said with a cold tone, "If you don't stand up right now I'm switching over to the whip" He threatened.

"P-Please I'm sorry" You sobbed trying to pushing yourself more into the corner.

Kane walked over to you and grabbing on your hair roughly making you stand up. He dragged you over to middle of the room and threw you down on the ground. "See this is why you're getting punished Y/N, you don't know how to listen" Kane scolded.

He brought the belt over his shoulder before bringing it down swiftly onto your back.

You cried out in pain, trying you best to get away, but Kane just wouldn't let you.

"Y/N you're being very disobedient, it's starting to piss me off" Kane huffed. He placed the belt down in front of you making you flinch violently before walking over to his closet and grabbing a whip.

You eyes widen in fear as you busted out in tears once again.

"Y/N please stop crying, it's getting fucking annoying" Kage groaned. He glared down at your shaking figure then smiled.

Seeing you all buried up with a wet face made him all excited inside. He just wanted to throw your fragile body on the bed and take you right there.

You looked so weak.

So stupid.

Just the girl he loved.

"This can stop when you fix your damn behavior" Kage said before bringing bringing down the whip on your back.

■◆■

"Ugh Y/N I hate you so much" Umi whined as she cleaned up the messy room. "Whyd you leave a mess after yourself, you're almost 23" Umi hissed while picking some more trash up.

Once Umi was done she plopped down on your bed and let out a small sigh. Almost three hours as passed since you left the house and Umi was starting to get worried. 

When she first noticed you were gone she thought you left the bedroom and went downstairs to get away from her.

But when she checked the whole house for you and noticed you weren't there, she immediately knew something was up. You would never go somewhere without telling her and you would never go somewhere, period.

She tried texting and calling you but soon realized that you took your phone with you.

It was starting to get late and Umi wanted you home immediately. 

"I'm so bored" Umi cried.

There was nothing in your house to do.

Your house was so boring, it made Umi wonder how you even enjoyed living here.

Umi stood up to see your laptop sitting so nicely on your desk. A huge smile came on her face as she made her way over. She sat down in the rolly chair and opened the device to be greeted with a huge picture of herself as the wallpaper.

"Oh Y/N I knew you loved me" Umi said to herself while she logged in.

She knew it wasn't right to go through her friends history, but you weren't here and she was lonely.