Chapter 1

Again, They are kind of humanized:)

----

Catnap lazily woke up from his alarm, ringing to tell him it's already 5am. He turned off rhe alarm as he rubbed his eyes, staring at the ceiling for a few minutes before sitting up and stretching his back. He usually slept at his vacation, maybe 2-5 times a day, and today is the day its going to change. He stood up and went straight to the kitchen, taking out a random biscuit and made himself coffee. He ate the biscuits he took and drank the coffee he made before yawning. He was still sleepy, after all, he is a sleepy cat. He walked towards the sink, putting the cup there and cleaned it. He brushed his teeth afterwards and started to get ready for college. He wore a black shirt with a purple jacket and some baggy pants. He sighed as he took his things and left for school. He usually walks when going to school so thats why he wakes up early. Class starts at 6:30am and its already 6:10am, the walk is usually 10-15minutes so he wont ba late.

11 minutes later, he finally arrived at the school, scanning it. It was quite huge if catnap wasn't gonna lie. He entered it and he saw someone familiar. Bobby Bear hug, she was with 2 people, one had a light green colored hair while the other was cyan colored. Bobby noticed catnap as she smiled and walked up to him. "Hey, Cat! How are you doing? Its been so long since we've seen eachother!" She said as she smiled. She was holding one of the girls hand and he looked up to see she was holding the cyan girl's hand. "Fine. You?" He replied. "Im doing great! Still not much of a talker as usual huh?" She said, as she put her other free hand on her hips. He just nodded at her. "Incase you're wondering, the light green girl's name is  Hoppy Hopscotch, just call her Hops or Hoppy if you'd like. And this is Crafty corn, my girlfriend!" She said as Crafty waved at her and catnap waved back. "Its.. nice meeting you.." he said, mumbling a bit. Bobby wouldn't be surprised if he didn't reply or if his replies were quiet, she knew him for a long time now and he wasn't much of a talker. The bell rung as it was time for their classes. "Well would you look at that."  Bobby said as she looked at crafty, letting go of her hand. "Ill see you later, dear, at breaktime. Love you!" She said kissing her forehead, making Crafty blush. "Love you too, Bobby" she said as she waved a goodbye at her and Bobby said bye to hoppy too. "What's your first class?" She asked as she walked with Catnap. "Math.. Its 6am and im gonna have an headache.." he said as he sighs while Bobby giggles. "Same! Mathematics may be important but it gives me headaches." She said as she stopped talking once they entered the room. There were two empty sits at the side and they decided to sit next eachother, Catnap sat beside a guy he didnt know though, he looked at the guy and scanned him, he had light brown hair and dark brown at the other side. He had dark brown ears too. Catnap figured he must be a dog or something, though he did find him quite attractive. He brushed off his thoughts and stared at the teacher infront of them, discussing something about math. His hand was placed on his cheeks and one of his ears were down.

Suddenly, he felt someone tap his shoulder, still Bobby. She passed him a note which said. "Meet me at the park after classes, lets hang out!" He looked at her and showed a thumbs up as she smiled at him, and she turned around to listen to the teacher. He felt sleepy though, it was normal for him to sleep at this time of day and it felt new for him considering he never stayed up til 5pm at the afternoon. He laid his head down his desk as he closed his eyes for a moment, then he fell asleep, the guy next fo him noticed him a few minutes later, he looked at the sleeping cat. 'he's cute.' the guy thought as he smiled to himself and realized he should stop staring at the purple haired cat and payed attention to the teacher instead, he did find himself staring at the cat a lot of times til he had the confidence to wake him up. He shook Catnaps body as Catnap's eyes opened a bit, he saw the guy next to him shaking him and he felt wide awake as he sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. The dog giggled at Catnap as Catnap blushed out of embarrassment. He looked at Bobby who was watching the whole thing as she smirked and catnap just groaned out of annoyance.