Chapter 7

If people are wondering how catnap will deliver the baby, long story short,the needs fo be operated :)
-------------------

Catnap sat down on a chair, gripping on the pregnancy test. It was positive.. it felt.. weird knowing that you're carrying someone's child as a man but.. turns out it had happened to lots of people before the 2000s, which surprised him since he never knew that. He just stared at the object he was holding, trying his best not to sob. How could he let this happen to both him and his lover? He stood up and hid the test in his bag since he was sure no one would check his bag, unless it a student or teacher snooping around and checking his bag. He sighed as he grabbed his phone which was on a desk. He opened his phone, going through his contacts so he could dial someone and talk with them, Crafty.. he pressed the voice call button and waited for her to answer her phone. "Hey Cat! How are you doing?? Why are you callin me at this time?" Crafty asked, he was still silent, but she could hear quiet sobs coming from him. "Catnap?.. are you okay?.. please.. tell me what's wrong.. I'll help you go through what you're experiencing right now.."  She said, with an obvious worried tone. She heard him sigh as he began explaining his situation "..so.. im going through something unexpected right now.. it may seem crazy or not, it wouldn't be if you know it already but.. unfortunately.. men can carry.. babies.." He said, which caused Crafty to have a confused look before realizing what his onto. "wait.. no way.. are you?.. is this why you're.. oh this makes sense.." she uttered, comprehending on what he just said as she puts a hand on her mouth. "Exactly!.. and i'm worried.. listen to this crafty.. we're in 2ND YEAR of fucking college, and it's weird.. you know?.. i don't even know what to do, on how am i supposed to tell Dogday.. what will happen to our relationship.." He stated, his voice shaking, hinting he was about to cry once more.. Crafty felt bad, but happy she when she realized him and Dogday were together, yet she knew there was no time for that. "you know.. maybe try talking to him about it.. when you think it's time.. i don't  know what else to say except that.. life's been unexpecting nowadays.. Chances of him accepting it are 50/50.. His a good guy, catnap.. im sure he'll be with you no matter what happens.." She said, reassuring him that everything would be okay, it made Catnap feel better when she spoke those words out. "..thank you, Crafty.. I'll take notes on what you said.. you know how to make people feel better huh?.." He said, chuckling, wiping away his tears. "it's no problem, Cat! talk to me if you're going through something, alright? me or Bobby. Both of us will be on your side.. maybe even our other friends okay?.." She said. "you're the best, really.. thank you again.. im gonna go hang up, hope i didn't bother you.." He said, making sure. "Don't worry, you didn't!! but this is a goodbye for tonight.. we'll see you tomorrow if we can!" She said while catnap smiled at his phone, hanging up on her as he laid down. He heard the door open, assuming it was dogday coming back from their dorm. "Hey moonlight! why're you still awake?" He asked, walking towards the cat's bed and sitting down on the side while catnap curled in a ball. "just couldn't sleep earlier.." he replied, yawning. "well you seem tired now.. you should rest. You must be exhausted." He said and stood up. As he was about to walk towards his bed, he felt the cat's hand grab his arm. "can you stay.. here?" He asked, his tail were slightly moving up and down on the floor. "Of course, i don't mind." He said, smiling as he walked back on the bed and laid besides catnap. His head was laying on the cat's chest. It made catnap smile, feeling a lot more better as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, and so did Dogday. 

____________________________________________________

shortest chapter i've done.. im busy since our big tests are coming up but i'll try making it up after we finish!! Probably on Wednesday afternoon.. though there are small chances of me updating during or before exams.. but hope u enjoyed!!