Chapter 4 {smut}

i wrote this at 12 am

-----------

Catnap and Bobby were now inront of Crafty Corn and Hoppy Hopscotch's dorm. Bobby knocked on the door gently and Crafty stood up from her seat and answered the door. "Hey Crafty!" Bobby greeted with a hug as she gave her the gifts she bought earlier "awhh!~ Thanks Bobby!" Crafty said as she accepted the gift, she found it cute and nice that her girlfriend gave her gifts, she was planning to give her some soon too. "and hello to you too Catnap!" Crafty greeted the cat beside Bobby. "come in! I'll prepare something for the both of you!" She said, opening the door wide for the both of them as they thanked her. "Go sit there next to Dogday, i'll be back!"  She said, running to the kitchen to prepare something they could eat. "Hello, Dogday. How are you?" Bobby asked as she turned her head towards him. "I'm fine, thank you for asking!"  Dogday smiled, Catnap felt his heart racing so he bowed his head down, at least it wouldn't be obvious if he didn't show his fully red colored face. "pssst, Catnap?" Bobby called out as Catnap looked at her, he still had a red tint on his face though which made Bobby giggle. "my my! seems li-" "shut" Catnap said, covering his face with both of his hands as Bobby laughed. "is he okay? his really red.. is he sick?.. I'm concerned.." Dogday asked just to make sure. "Don't worry! his fine, he is just going through somethings and being overdramatic!" Bobby stated as Catnap side-eyed her. "i swear if he finds out because you couldn't keep it as a secret.. I will attack you!.." Catnap whispered to Bobby. "Don't worry!! Do you not trust me?"

"yes." Catnap replied to Bobby's question as she stared at him. "here you go guys! Eat as much as you can!" Crafty said, placing the food on the table. "That's sweet of you, hun! Thanks!" Bobby said, as she took a biscuit which a new freshly baked one. She took a bite of it as she looked at Catnap who was staring at the ground. She turned her head towards Dogday next and he looked utterly concerned. She took the last bite as she cleared her throat and spoke. "may you guys excuse me and Crafty? I just wanna talk to her!" She said as Crafty was now curiously looking at her. She stood up, putting her hands on Crafty's back, leading her to the other room. "What is it?" she asked. "just wanna ask if dogday likes someone!" she said tilting her head on Crafty. "maybe.." she said, scratching the back of her head, wondering if she should tell her girlfriend. "please, tell me!" Bobby begged as Crafty thought for a while. "Okay.. but promise you'll keep it as a secret!"

"of course hon!" Bobby said happily. Crafty sighed as she explained the whole conversation that she had with Dogday earlier as Bobby listened to her. "I see~ well.. i have a plan since catnap likes him ba-" 

"Really?!" Crafty  said, trying to keep her voice quiet as possible. "yes.. and i have a plan for both of them! But I'm gonna need some assistance.." Bobby said, looking at Crafty as she realized what she was referring to. "Then i'd be glad to help!" she said, a smile growing on her face as well as Bobby's. "Well let's try our plan, shall we?" Bobby said as she whispered the whole thing and Crafty kept it in mind. 

meanwhile, catnap and Dogday was alone in the living room, waiting for the two to comeback, Catnap had his legs crossed as he seemed to be focused on his phone. "those two are taking quite a while.." Dogday once again said with a concerning voice as Catnap turned to his direction. "I'm sure they're just talking about stuff that private." Catnap said and Dogday sighs "maybe you're right.." He said as Dogday as he reached out for one of the biscuits and ate it. When he finished, he heard the door open from the other room, Bobby and Crafty came out of it as he heard a giggle before coming towards their direction. "we apologize if we took so long! we just discussed something." Bobby said, assuring them as the boys just both nodded. "Catnap, is it okay if  we talk later before you and Dogday go to your dorms?" Crafty asked as Catnap looked towards her and nodded. "thank you!" She said as the girls sat down and talked about stuff with them. It was almost lunch and Dogday and Catnap decided it would be better if they go back to their dorms. "We'll see each other tomorrow! Bye Crafty and Bobby!!" Dogday said, waving at them as Catnap followed behind him. "hold on, catnap, we wanna talk to you! Dogday can you.. excuse Hoppy and Piggy for us? They're at just at Kickin and Bubba's dorm! We just need to talk with him."  Bobby said as Dogday nodded at her and left. Catnap turned his head towards her as he asked. "what is it?" No reply, suddenly, Catnap felt a sharp pain through the back of his head and then he fainted. "you hit him a bit too hard with a pan don't you think?" Bobby said, looking at Catnap's body laying on the floor. "Nope! He'll be fine.. eventually!" She said smiling as Bobby nodded. They re-dressed Catnap (A/N: Just imagine what they dressed him like because i cannot think of any) and wrapped a rope around him tightly so he wouldnt get loose. "this is incredible! We did a good job!" Crafty said, smiling and Bobby giggled at her. "Well lets take him to their dorm shall we?" She said, placing Catnap on her shoulders as she carried him to his dorm, Crafty assisting her. She opened the door and went inside and Bobby followed her, the bear placed catnap on his bed as Crafty wrote a note. "Hope you two get together!~ Enjoy your day doggy!!" As they both left and closed the door. "You think it'll work?"