Ch. 12

It's been a few days , for Ishan college was going good. He was always an extrovert so being around people was,  in fact, fun for him. He and Aditi slowly became good friends , for Ishan, she was indeed a sweet girl.
Well, in midst of all this, one human being still irked Ishan on daily basis, Ishan had no choice to just keep up with her. Probably only thing about Shubman he hates.

In an early morning of Monday, Ishan was currently watering the flowering plants , humming the new tune he learnt in his music classes.

Untill a certain someone decided to ruin his early morning mood.

"Shubman, are you awake?" Sara walked in, directly going inside the veranda.

Ishan closed his eyes in displeasure.
"Hey Krishna, I am in too peaceful mindset to deal with this witch now"

Ishan finished watering the plants, then he went inside.

As he entered , he could see Sara roaming around.

"Shubi is still not awake, you can take a seat and wait" Ishan said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh hi Ishan, good morning" Sara said, with a mischievous smile that always made Ishan want to throw a rock at her.

"It didn't remain good after seeing your not so fancy face" Ishan fake smiled.

"Of course, anyway I don't have time to argue with someone useless. Move" Sara said.

Ishan forrowed his eyebrows seeing a shirt in Sara's hand.

"What- What are you doing with Shubi's shirt?"

"Oh, this. Well unlike you, I care about him. I know the house-help is not coming so I will iron it for him."

"Wait. Leave it I will do it. You are his student, you don't have to take headaches of that"

"Shut up! Don't try oversmart me. I am coming here for years and I used to take care of him always. You! go mind your own business " Sara spat at him.

"Listen, I dont know about past but now it's my responsibility. You don't  have to do it, give me" Ishan said simply, trying to calm down his anger.

"ISHAN! GET OUT OF MY WAY" Sara screamed being annoyed.

"CHILLA MAAT CHURAIL!" Ishan screamed back.

Shubman came running to them,
"What happened?!!"

Ishan looked at shubman, then back at Sara. He snatched away shubman's shirt and left from there leaving sulking Sara.

"Shubman? I didn't expect rude behaviour from him! Your house-help was absent so I tried to help you like always. Why is he interrupting!"  Sara complained.

"Sara, like always I am warning you, you don't have to do any of my personal works. You can just study here. Sara, you are my Best friend's sister, please don't make our relation bad" Shubman said seriously, with a shie.

"I can't tolerate her!" Aditi said, "disgusting!"
"Hai na!" Ishan said with a angry pout.

"Ishan?" Aditi turned to look at Ishan.

"Hm?"

"Do you love Shubman?" Aditi asked, curiously.

Ishan stilled.

Ishan never thought about it in a serious way, did he really fall for his arranged husband?

No. Because he can't.

A sad smiled painted Ishan's face, "No Aditi"

With a "I am not allowed to fall" attached silently.

"Then why are you jealous of Sara?"

Ishan shied , "I am not jealous of her, it's just my responsibilities she is putting her hands on. And I don't like her aura, that's it."

Ishan shrugged.

But he couldn't. He couldn't shrug off the questions. He couldn't fall for shubman. He couldn't throw himself at the boy. He couldn't ruin his whole life with his presence.

Right?

------------------------------------------------------

Short update✨