Ch. 15

Aditi smiled at her friend sitting next to her,who was currently busy taking notes. She leaned on her hands which rested on her desk.

"So, what about the answer of the question I asked?"

Ishan looked at her, "what question?"

"Do you love Shubman?"

Ishan stiffened.

"Uh- well I-"

"Just say it Ishan!"

Ishan shied.

He closed his eyes.

"I do! Well I actually I don't know! I feel comfortable and protected with him, he gives me value, does everything for me, always understands me....I have never been treated this way. But he does... Look um quiet handsome tho.." Ishan rambled on.

"Well you are down bad" Aditi smiled.

"I don't know! Can we not talk about it now!" Ishan huffed in embarrassment.

"Aha shy shy!" Aditi said, making the boy even more embarrassed.

Their cute banters ended when the class started, with Aditi giving a small smile and glances to busy Ishan, who was again oblivious of Aditi's eyes on him.

"Ishan! Please just make me one copy of that project work" Aditi gave puppy eyes to him.

"Hey Krishna, give some good sense to this girl so she can study!" Ishan shook his head in disappointment.

"Ishuu! This once please! I will bring that favourite halwa of yours tommorow, I swear please this once!"
Aditi pouted.

"Okay okay I will, And you know I would never say no to you, now stop being a child" Ishan rolled his eyes.

"See who's saying! You are the literal child here!" Aditi teased, following Ishan .

"Hey!" Ishan spat back.

"I am ri-" Aditi suddenly stopped on her tracks.

Ishan looked back, he found Aditi gulping. He followed her eyes.

Ishan looked to the frontside , there are few drunk boys standing on their way, with glass bottles in their hands. Their red eyes checking out girls.

Aditi took a deep breath, stepping back "I- I will go later-"

Ishan quickly took her hand, "Mai hun na idhar? Chalo"

Aditi looked down on their joined hand, next she found herself walking beside Ishan.

Ishan glared at the boys so they don't dare to pass any comments at Aditi.

A particular boy looked at her to pass some comments, then he noticed Ishan.

"Aaj chor de" the other boy said , staring back at Ishan.

Aditi looked down, grip tightening around Ishan's hand as she walked nervously.

After passing them, she looked up. Surprisingly those boys really didn't say anything, Aditi looked at their grip and back at Ishan.

She blushed a little.

"How can these guzzlers just roam around freely in college? Disgusting! Why is the authority not pointing out this" Ishan angrily said.

"By the way" Ishan stopped and turned around, "Don't forget the halwa tommorow! Or else forget about your copy"

But Aditi stood there, lost in her thoughts.

Ishan forrowed his eyebrows.

"Earth to Aditi!"