three. the question.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
chapter three.
—— AMIYA'S POV 🧩

꒰ 🍪 ꒱  °˖ ⊹

"YOU KNOW you want to get back at them, but how do you we go about that. You can't exactly just get a new boyfriend..." Quinn mumbles.

"Just prove you're moving on and independent, that's the best form of revenge." Skylar shrugs.

"Yeah, maybe, but that's boring. I wanna make them jealous." I reiterate, and she tries to think, but it seems that she falls flat.

"I got nothing," Skylar sighs.

"Me either." Quinn shrugs.

I groan in annoyance before shutting my locker and walking through the halls to try and clear my head.

While I'm walking, a familiar yet taunting voice fills my ears.

"Miya, I have a proposal to offer you." He says from behind me, and I freeze.

"I don't wanna play your mind games, Brady." I sigh in annoyance as I turn to face him.

"No mind games, Miya. I promise." He emphasizes, and I battle with myself before giving in to what he wants, rolling my eyes before motioning for him to go on with what he wants to say.

He grabs my wrist gently and pulls me to a secluded part of the hallway where nobody is currently walking.

"I know this is sorta big to ask but... I need a girlfriend." He says seriously, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay? Good for you? I'm sure you've got countless options, dude. Have you seen your Instagram comments?" I deadpan, and he sighs.

"No, like... a fake one. For press reasons. So people stop asking about Xochitl. I thought maybe you'd be a good option." He mumbles, seeming more unsure of himself by the end of his sentence.

Me? Why? We haven't even spoken by choice in like 4 years, but he randomly wants a fake relationship with me?

"Please, Miya. It'll benefit you too." Brady pleads, and I really don't want to, but it could help me with my Hunter-Madison issue.

"How so? I'd have to spend all my time with you." I grimace at the thought.

"Rude..." he mumbles, "I'm not the one who wrote the other a letter saying they were sick of me."

I furrow my eyebrows. But he did write me a letter. Saying exactly that, and that he didn't want to be seen with me since he was gaining popularity.

"No, that was you. Did you need a reminder?" I scoff, and he raises his eyebrows now.

"No..." he shakes his head. "I received a letter from you saying that you were sick of me and didn't want to be friends anymore. I'd never send you a letter saying I was too good for you, Miya."

"What? But you did, though. I still have it." I mumble, and he seems just as confused as I am.

"Well I still have mine, and I know damn well I didn't give you a letter." He retorts.