eleven. selina.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
chapter eleven.
—— AMIYA'S POV 🧩

꒰ 🍪 ꒱  °˖ ⊹

WHEN I walk into the school, I head to Brady's locker, since he told me to meet him there today. Unfortunately when I reach it, there's an annoying leech talking to him.

"You're so funny, Bray!" She laughs, putting her hand on his arm.

"Uh... yeah." He furrows his eyebrows, as if he's confused about her reaction.

"I know you're like... with that Amiya girl now, but you can't tell me we wouldn't be good together." Selina whispers, and my eyebrows raise in shock and slight anger.

"Uhm, what?" Brady mumbles.

I roll my eyes as I walk up and grab his hand, emphasizing to her that at least to her, he's taken.

"If you're done flirting with my boyfriend, I'd like to spend time with him." I spit, and she glares at me.

"Hey, babe." He says quickly, almost sounding relieved.

"Hi." I say shortly, turning to Selina. "You're... Serena, right?"

"Selina," she corrects. "What's it to you?"

"You're aware who made the nickname Bray, right?" I ask, and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Uhm... his childhood friend. But she's like, a whore or something because she ditched him a few years ago. He said I could call him Bray." She answers.

"No the fuck I didn't!" Brady laughs humorlessly as he talks. "I in fact told you multiple times that it was Miya's nickname."

"Oh, how ironic!" I say sarcastically to Selina.

"Oh, you're—" she pauses when she realizes I'm his childhood friend. "Well it's fine because he's not even really like... mad about it."

"Bro..." brady groans, "I've asked you multiple times to stop."

"Ugh! Whatever. You don't even really like her." She shouts, and brady gives her a look.

"Where are you getting your information? Because it's wrong." Brady replies, and Selina gives us a look.

"You barely even kiss. And if you do, it's for like a second." She snaps.

I grab Brady's face, not even giving a second thought to it. Thankfully he had the same idea I did, and he pulled me in by my waist, our lips crashing together simultaneously. We kiss for long enough that Selina gets pissed.

"Okay! Okay!" She shouts, "I get it."

Brady smirks as we pull away, and my cheeks go slightly pink. He interlocks his fingers with mine as we turn back to Selina, who's storming off.

"You're a good kisser." He whispers, and I slap his arm.

"Stop it." I mumble, and he laughs at my flustered state.

"What? I'm just saying." He shrugs smugly.

"You're so annoying, Brady." I reply.