Taking Care of Sick (Y/n)

Today, (Y/n) became sick. He had the scurvy when he worked a little too hard scraping the barnacles off the thousand sunny while simultaneously dodging an attacking Sea King. Such an oddly specific situation wouldn't be good for your health.
  As a result, (Y/n) was bedridden and was required to take medicine. Doctor Chopper had to make sure he took his pills. Despite the awful taste of them.

Chopper: Come on! You need these to stop the scurvy!
(Y/n): NO.
Chopper: Just take the pill!
(Y/n): Nuh, uh!
Chopper: Please!?
(Y/n): Never ever
*Nami walks in a nurse outfit and a rolling table with soup.*
Nami: Oh, Doctor. I believe he requires a more delicate approach.
*All the blood of (Y/n) went directly to his mating tool as he saw Nami in a sexy nurse outfit*
Nami: Now, patient. You must take your pill to feel better. Won't you do it for me?
(Y/n): Hamamamammamamama.
*She successfully seduces (Y/n) into taking the pill.*
Chopper: Woah! How did you do that!?
Nami: I have a certain charm, Chopper. Now run off and play, while I personally take care of (Y/n).
Chopper: Uh... you know you're not a trained nurse, right?
*Nami glares at him*
Nami: Just play along.
Chopper: Ah!
*Chopper gets scared into leaving. Nami's demeanor returns to loving and caring and faces (Y/n)*
Nami: Now then, you'll need some soup to give you healthy nutrition. Now...
*She takes the spoon and uses it to get some soup.*
Nami: Here comes the airplane!
*She makes airplane noises*
(Y/n): I'm not a baby!
Nami: I don't think I made myself clear. I said here comes the AIRPLANE.
*(Y/n) gets startled and listens to Nami. Taking in the spoon full of soup as Nami smiles in delight*
Nami: There we go! Whose my good baby?
(Y/n): This is highly unprofessional.
Nami: That wasn't very nice. Do I have to punish you?
(Y/n): ... no gracias, Mama.

*Later that night, (Y/n) was getting ready to sleep when Nurse Nami came in and started to puff his pillow and make his bed more comfortable*
Nami: Are you enjoying yourself?
(Y/n): Maybe a little...
Nami: I bet you would. Now, what story would you like me to read?
(Y/n): A bedtime story, really?
Nami: Yup. Now you can choose any story.
(Y/n): Um... I guess that one?
*(Y/n) points to a blue book. Nami elegantly picks it up and starts to read it*

Nami: This is the story of Minnesota Rhodes. He is a great adventurer who travels the world in search of artifacts. Artifacts like ancient idol statues or vases or art! One day, he travels the far edge of the world. In his big ship! There, he'd find an artifact that was thought to be only legend. He didn't believe in the legend, but if there's truth to it, he'll find it! Minnesota Rhodes fought against pirates, survived the wrath of god, stopped evil cults, drank from the fountain of youth, and even met aliens from outer space! Eventually, he found the artifact he was looking for at the edge of Davey Jones' locker! It was a literal old rusty locker with his stinky gym socks still inside! But Minnesota Rhodes didn't care as he took the locker and put in a museum. The end.

(Y/n): They could make 5 movies out of that.
Nami: I bet they could. Now get some shut eye, darling.
*Just as Nami is about to leave, (Y/n) pulls her in*
(Y/n): Sleep with me tonight, and I might feel better. Please?

  Nami tried to resist, but his cute puppy dog eyes wouldn't allow her to say no. So she complied, and they slept together. (Y/n) and Nami slept comfortably and even cuddled throughout the night. (Y/n) may not like being babied, but Nami doing it to him was an exception. Because it shows Nami is willing to care for (Y/n) even in his most vulnerable and helpless state.
  By the next morning, (Y/n) wakes up refreshed. The pills working their magic and curing the scurvy out of him. He yawns and stretches as he gets up and feels good.

(Y/n): Aahhh, I feel much better. See Nami?... Nami?
*Nami wakes up looking a little green*
Nami: I think you passed the scurvy on to me... jerk.
(Y/n): Oh... I'm sorry, Nami.
Nami: Now I need to take those pills.
(Y/n): Yeah... I guess this time I will take care of you.
*He grins as Nami looks in surprise. Yet she wouldn't mind Nurse (Y/n) taking care of her.*