3

Please like comment your thoughts
I know it might be little boring . wait for 10 more chapter surely it would turn interesting. .

Happy reading 🌝 .
.
.
.
.
.

I suddenly saw someone's blue eyes staring at me from the other corner

I suddenly saw someone's blue eyes staring at me from the other corner. He was wearing a businessman attire, giving a hint that he came from a meeting straight to the plane. He was wearing a mask, which gave me a hint that he might be some famous businessman.

Soon, our gazes collided, and I stared at him for a while, and he stared back. As I saw his eyes, I had a feeling that I knew him from somewhere, but I couldn't place where. We didn't break our eye contact, almost like we were in a staring competition.

Soon, an air hostess came his way, and that broke our eye contact. He looked devilishly hot, and his eyes were so captivating that I didn't mind getting lost in them. But who was he? And why was he going to Greece in business attire?

Soon, Avani and I took out the food my mother made as it was already time for lunch. Although the flight provided food, we weren't fond of it. My mother had made us chole bhature, and we enjoyed every bite.

After lunch, we decided to watch a movie since it was a long flight; it would take about 10 and a half hours to reach Athens. We chose to watch "The Kissing Booth," which we had decided on yesterday and had already downloaded onto my iPad.

As I settled in to watch "The Kissing Booth," I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. The movie had been on my watchlist for a while, and finally having the opportunity to see it during the flight was a treat. From the very beginning, I found myself drawn into the story, captivated by the characters and their journey. The mix of romance, humor, and drama kept me engaged throughout, and I found myself rooting for the protagonists as they navigated the ups and downs of high school life. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience, and the perfect way to pass the time during the flight.

After watching the movie, we both decided to take a nap as it was a long flight, and we were feeling a little sleepy. We slept for about four hours, and then we heard an announcement that we were soon landing. As I slowly opened my eyes, I glanced out of the window and was greeted by a breathtaking sight.

The sky was painted in hues of orange and pink, casting a warm glow over the horizon. The sun was beginning to set, painting the clouds with streaks of gold and crimson. Below us, I could see the sparkling lights of the city as it came to life in the evening hours.

Mesmerized by the beauty of the scene before me, I reached for my phone and snapped a quick picture, wanting to capture the moment forever. I nudged Avani awake, and she too was awestruck by the view. We gazed out of the window in silence, taking in the beauty of the sunset and feeling grateful to witness such a magical sight. It was the perfect welcome to Greece, and I couldn't wait to explore everything this beautiful country had to offer.